Reviews for The Hollow Bastion
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Intriguing beginning.
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
So many wonderful references. Hmm wonder what they will do with the clue...

The Duelist's Heiress chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
Ooh it develops.

The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Oooh. I like this!

80sarcades chapter 3 . 4/27/2010
This is pretty good! The storyline and dialogue mesh very well; I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Great job!

80sarcades
All-things chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
What! That's a terrible place to end a chapter! In other words, I like the story. It's a nice change. Most post-war Hogan's Heroes fiction is a bunch of ansty drama. Not that that isn't bad, it just gets old sometimes.

Keep writing. I want to find out what happens.
LuckyLadybug chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
The descriptions of the house are both fascinating and sad. They really paint a vivid picture! The mention of the torn drapes reminds me of an intriguing house we went in once.

I love all the little Phantom references, especially the portrait and the music box. **snarks at the discussion concerning Carter activating the latter.** The rings hidden inside it was awesome too.

LOL, a black cat in the piano. Beautiful animal.

Raoul was very clever, yes. And ho boy, trouble is afoot now.
Kim chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
"Holy Cats"...I never heard that expression but I am going to start using it. I also loved how a black cat helped them find the clue. That was also extremely clever how Lebeau's grandfather hid the clue. :)

Looking forward to the next chapter and seeing how they will deal with you know who.
Deana chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Excellent chapter! The mysteriousness of this story is awesome! I can't wait for chapter 4! :)
ColHogan chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Uh oh. Burkhalter must've been listening in to have shown up that quickly. Here's hoping Hogan can come up with something quickly or the guys are gonna be in a lot of trouble. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Kim chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
Ooh mystery, intrigue, & another fun chapter. I especially liked how you painted Lebeau's mother.

I also lol'ed when the bank teller slapped Newkirk. It seems his luck with women hasn't changed. :)
LuckyLadybug chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
LOL. Poor Newkirk.

The mystery is definitely getting more intriguing. I think my favorite scene is the last one, difficult as it may have been for you to write. The description of Giselle was wonderful and painted a vivid picture. I love her adopting the trick of the drawer's false bottom. Haha. And figuring out which one was Carter.

The investigation of the house is going to be fun to read. I love big old houses.
ColHogan chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
Lots of excitement in this chapter. Loved Newkirk's attempt with the cashier. And I enjoyed watching LeBeau and the others trying to convince the bank manager LeBeau was really the Viscount's legal heir. So Burkhalter's after the treasure also. That should make things interesting. And who are these 'others' who are interested as well? Sounds like trouble. Loved LeBeau's mother, especially how she knew Carter . Can't wait to see if they find any clues in that house.
Deana chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
Cool chapter! Very suspenseful! I can't wait for 3!
Kim chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Great start to what promises to be a fun tale. I like that although this is post series you got everyone back together and you already have them going on a new mission. I especially love Carter's Venus Fly Trap. I look forward to reading more!

- Kirarakim (on LJ)