Reviews for My Home is Where you Are
Charmedchic72 chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
I enjoyed this chapter. And like I said in my last review, wish you would continue.
Charmedchic72 chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
I started reading this knowing you hadn't finished. And since it's been 4 years since you've updated this story, I figure there's a pretty low chance you'll ever finish. But I'm hooked. And in going to read chapter two and keep hoping you'll eventually update.
IHeartBonesBooth chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
I liked it but I am confused? Is this now it ends or as I assume you just never finished this story? Maybe one day you will :)
alexindigo chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
Do you think you'll ever continue this story? It's so intriguing and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who'd love to see B&B together in Haiti. Thx for sharing! )
maligal17 chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
Please continue! I would like to know what happens between these two chapters!
Maligal17 chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
You should really continue this! I can not wait to see where you will take this!
BoothyBones - Lisa chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
I'm very intrigued by this storyline...do you plan to keep it going?
MorWeb chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
Shall I sharpen your pencils (if you long-hand your stories first)...clean your mouse/your keyboard...tape record your dictation then type up the rest of the chapters myself? Like Booth for Brennan I am at your service if it means you'll move forward with this story!~MorWeb
saganist chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
This is an interesting way to begin a story, and I can't deny I'm already hooked.

Thanks for another beautiful fic!
Luxuride chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Lovely writing and a promising plotline - what better way to help me get through this God-awful hiatus? I know I'm late finding this fic, but I hope you update sometime in the near future.
Choebs chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
Ok, good setup (yes, I am late in reviewing... I run a huge load of fanfics behind, so, Im catching up now).

Curious where you're going with this. Although chapter one was kinda sad and yet promising.

I hope you have your muse back soon. We need your fics to get us through the hiatus. Still 3 months to go. Oy.
stooger chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
Very nice start. Very curious to see where this is headed and hopin for some smut ;-)
I hope you update soon!
A Writer Called Claire chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
good chapter. You're an amazing writer.
cywen69 chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
THis sounds really interesting so far, I look forward to reading more in the future.

Wendy