Reviews for Feeling Regrets
Mach the Slewfoot chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This is well written, but isn't Brock's last name Harrison?
Hammyham chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
You wrote pendulum and I think you meant podium.
Anyway this is such a sad story. Brock's plan to fake his death ended up being his real death. Too bad he didn't get to see how his friends really felt about him after death.
handymanshipper chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Brock would've been born most likely be born in 84 or 85 he was 15 when he traveled with ash and Misty in kanto I was 14 when watched first season I was born in November 85 that's how I know that
MidnightSakuraBlossom and SYD chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
This was really, really, really sad. But it was good that in the end; everybody realized they were complete jerks to him. :(

Too bad he died in this one. Those poffin machines really must be heavier then they look...

I hate how everybody does abuse him; even in the show. Nobody ever actually gives him any love. He deserves more; everyone else always gets credit but...does Brock ever? What, it's always rare in my point of view!

And yeah, he should be written more! Because he's a great character; deserving some love! :)

Well anyway...good fic. I am faving this for two reasons: I liked it and love Brock, and because he finally got some love! *Faves and wipes a single tear* Even though...he died in this one. :(
Soviet Dilbertman chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
OMG! Brock died? That sucks. I loved this story! Great job, but I love your work. Keep it up!
underdog929 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
wow now this is a depressing story how sad everyone forgot about brock even ash! :(
Poliwhirl42 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Aww, thanks so much for the compliments on my stories! I really appreciate it! D

This was so sad, I can't believe Brock died. I'm glad how you showed everyone's different reaction to his death- and I especially liked how you kept Zoey, Solidad, and Suzie his closest friends who truly cared about him. Great job! D