Reviews for In My Heart
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
fcjgklajdkgjalkdgj OHMYGOSH THIS IS AMAZING! Please write more! I love it! This is how I wish the show ended! (Not really, but it's happier this way. :) )
SlashMyDreams chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
That was lovely, and I loved how you gave them a happier, yet still realistic ending.
Charlie's Channel chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I thought that this was beautifully written and the concept was a fantastic idea. I wish that this was what actually happened in the play instead of it being a tradgedy. Unfortunetly that's the way life works out in most cases. There wern't any grammer or spelling mistakes so kudos on that and I hope that you write more for Bare! This section of fanfiction needs to grow. :)
Girl-Boy-Whatever chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I would love to read more of this. I like the direction you went in and I want to see what could happen next. I does work as a one shot, but I think you should continue.
Die Yuy chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
This story is very good.

I am a sucker for Happy Ends, too! I like the way you brought in the turn without being OOC.

You described the feelings and thoughts very well, I really felt with Peter.

And I understand your dilemma. I would like to read more of this story... how will they manage, what will their talk about, what will happen with Ivy and the child... but the ending you you wrote is so... bittersweet. It's really wonderful. Perhaps you can write more... and manage to write an ending simular to this? I would love that!

So, I vote for keep on writing and updating!