Reviews for A Rakish Nose
Alisha chapter 1 . 3/25
Nice Bonding. I Like Friendship Fics. And I Love Back Talking Seamus
Insomnical Whimsiac chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
This is lovely, first Seamus&Dean fanfic I've ever read and now I'm off to find some more. Well done.
KATExYOU chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This is so awesome! Glad I finally found a great Seamus & Dean bromance fic. I actually laughed out loud at the "I earned a rakish nose" part! Great job!
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Ahahahahahaha. Seamus makes me laugh here. A lot. His insults are highly entertaining!

(*_*)
The Maddy-Hatter chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Hahaha aw3 it's cute but sad.
fabricated fantasies chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Graet story, it was fabolous. Loved Seamus' "rakish nose".
lifesateaparty chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
That was fantastic! Seriously loved it.
EssenceOfPhlegm chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Wow, I loved this. Was really great!

And the genius comment award goes to: "I earned the rakish nose by telling Alecto she was a right ugly hag who became a Death Eater so she'd have an excuse to hide that travesty of a face behind a mask." Hahaha!
Free-Yourself-x chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Poor Seamus and his rakish nose.

Haha. Well done! :)

- Talon
Noir Lime Canuto chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
xD That was awesome on so many levels, I loved it. Logged in just to favourite/review it, because it totally deserves more than five x)
LuxaLucifer chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
that was a nice little fanfic. first i've read about seamus, and now i'll read some more.
SarahGetsDistracted chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Nice idea because Neville cant have been the only one who stood up to the teachers and got hurt and its refreshing to find a story that isn't humour or romance.
Phoebe Caulfield 16 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Aw, love it! I like reading about just after the battle and this is probably my favorite Dean and Seamus story so far.
Nixx Blanchard chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I really, really liked this! It's very well-written, and I happen to love friendship stories -
dork-with-glasses chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
This was a really good story. I love how it's got no romance in it like pretty much all the stories on fanfiction (most of mine included) but it was just a chat between friends and I thought you pulled it off really well. It just seemed so real, I loved it, I really did.