Reviews for Dr Jekyl and Mr Cullen
twiclare chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Another great one shot, loved Edward and his inner monster!
suemason chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
This is a great story, any plans to continue, even a few more chapters?
GeeklyChic95 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Great story, with lots of potential to be continued.

The struggle between Edward and the monster is fascinating and reminds me of a fantastic Darkward story I'm reading; "Hide and drink" by Savage7289.
parrotchic chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I like this one a lot! Excellent description of Edward's inner turmoil.
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
As always...thank you!
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Love it.
my2galspal chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Pretty dang good for writing it quickly. I especially love the part where Edward refers to the three of them, himself, the monster, and Bella working together. That was brilliant.

Thanks for sharing your writing and I wish you the best of luck in the contest.
marigold123 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Enjoyed your Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. Edward's persona just lends himself to this inner conflict of good and evil. Edward always fighting the monster within. Well done. Thank you for writing.
CullenObsession114 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
loved loved loved it!
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Loved this! Hope it gets continued at some point!
we live for love chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Loved this story. Poor Edward seems to always be struggling with his natural desire for blood.
heldtoransom chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Don't you just love Edward and his ever present monster? His personality is a perfect fit for Jekyll and Hyde and your story worked that theme beautifully.

Naughty Bella, no wasted oppotunities in this story for her, what a nice change!

Great job.
justginger chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Damn.. this was sensational! I loved it..

The battle raging inside of him was just..ugh...I was right there with him hoping that he could reign the monster just long enough..

I really liked the storyline also, I enjoyed how well you brought them across.

I am greedy girl when it comes to your stuff girlie, so I'm gonna say that my regret is that there isn't anymore of it.

Too good bb! too good...