Reviews for Days of Less Consequence
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Aww, I loved this, I love how you write Tina/Puck, I think they're adorable together, and I love the idea of them throwing water balloons at people's heads, especially one filled with milk at Karafosky
Gabwr chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Hilarious story. I could see Puck doing something like that.
coffee-stained lips chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
UCs strike again.

Darn me. I love impossible ships so much it isn't funny anymore. QuinnArtie shall remain my favorite but all of a sudden PuckTina stirred up a curiosity within me. So I do the sensible thing; read a Pina fic. And, holy cow, did I pick a good one. It's a creative plot that entices you. Very happy Karofsky got what was coming to him, the frickin' puckhead. You combined simple humor with darling moments of love. Puck and Tina are highly complex characters write, and even harder when you make them a pair, but you've managed to make them believable not only as individuals but as a couple. Suddenly they are adorable and a favorite of mine, thanks to you. Currently my idiocy is blocking me from writing anything, good or bad, but a TP is a priority for me now. So watch out for a fic by me. :-)
elliot chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
yay! love your puck/tina fic!
Hanchu chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Hana, I didn't know you were writing more Pina stories *thud* I should have been checking , but this is great. Very lighthearted and it's totally Puck to encourage Tina into hitting people with water balloons!
ArboursGreen chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Aw. Thanks to this and Happiest We've Been in Awhile I now ship these two. Puck TinaTeam Badass haha. Great job, as always!
Exodya chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Totally loved it! :)
flareorfury chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
YES! When I saw this...I SCREAMED. Then jumped up and down, then I danced and then I said something really witty and I forgot what it was when they kissed because it's just so friggin' AWESOME! :D
coffee dazed chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
lovely drabble, love pina

great job

x
avidreader90 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
i had just re read The Happiest We've Been In Awhile the other day and then i saw this yay. I love the way you write Pina! im looking forward to more one shots in the future :)
Aurorajaye chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Aw! I'd never really considered this couple, but you've convinced me that they would be fun to watch. I hope the show tried it out some time. Nice dialogue.
Sweetwater Gal chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Woohoo! I heart this one-shot like nothing else! I believe you are the only Pina writer out there that can totally capture them without the OOC traits. But then again, I've probably praised this of you SO many times it's ridiculous! Anyway, great job (as always). And you know what I've realized in reading your stories? Puck, for all his "I could give a crap" ways, is essentially an ideal boyfriend for someone like Tina, a girl that doesn't seem to be as needy as Quinn/Rachel- I don't know if that makes any sense, but it did in my head! Anyway, I cracked up during their banter, I completely giggled at Tina throwing the milk balloon at Karovski's head, and then my heart just died when Puck whispered "Happy Birthday" to her. I think this story would've made John Hughes proud!
Serpens Caput chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Oh my goodness... So cute and hilarious! :D
commas.and.ampersands chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
just wanted to let you know that i LOVED this one shot! it was soo cute. and i like the liked the imagery you used. i literally felt like i could feel the heat of that summer day. i'm really looking forward to the other one shots AND futurefic you have lined up for this universe! great job! ]
hmswolfstar chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I love it, love it, love it, love it, love it! I just love Pina :D