Reviews for A Different Song and Dance
Hikari-Pandora chapter 8 . 4/28/2014
I liked this story so far, thank you!
917brat chapter 7 . 12/20/2013
wow this is just wow it an amazing story that I really love please keep this absoulutly brilliant work up and update again soon.
Elfin69 chapter 7 . 9/25/2013
I loved their date and cannot wait to see Amelia's and the others reaction to the information that they received on Dumbledore and how soon they go after him.
Elfin69 chapter 6 . 9/24/2013
Wonder how long before they get to bond and if they will bond before his 17th birthday.
Elfin69 chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
I am so glad that Severus found his own person to love and will continue to be happy for Bran to find happiness with Charlie.
Elfin69 chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
I cannot wait to see how they bring Dumbledore down and show the world what he truly is like.
Elfin69 chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
Hopefully Brandyn will notice that Ron is under a spell and tell Charlie so that he and the twins will take care of Ron and have their parents go after Dumbledore.
Elfin69 chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
Hopefully Harry will choose both of them and have a triad if he cannot choose who is better. Or will Severus see Harry as a good friend and find someone else?
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Wonder who will win Bran's heart and if they will help to keep Dumbledore away from him.
Gravind Divine chapter 7 . 9/24/2013
Please update soon! This is so cute!
Anime Princess chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
I like this fic!
I LOVE how Charlie and Harry are maturing and growing into a lovely couple.
What about Draco and Hermione's relationship? How is that goign since L. Malfoy might not be to thrilled about his son's relationship with Hermione.
Anime Princess chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
I'm liking this more mature and sincerely loving Brandyn. I like how Charlie and Severus are each after his heart too in a mature fashion as well.
POST MORE ASAP!
Giggles149 chapter 8 . 11/21/2012
i really like the story and hope you'll find your muse for it again some day :-)
Elfin69 chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
This is a terrific story and I hope that you will be able to find your muse soon.
imsandi chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
I'm really loving this fic, hope you continue it, really love Charlie & Harry fics and want to see where you take it.