Reviews for Avalon Demon High:Senior Year
I'm so hooked on this story please continue to update please
LinkinPrkGrl chapter 46 . 3/13
I'm so hooked on this story please continue to update please
rianna chapter 46 . 11/6/2016
please update im dying and it's been 3 yearssss please...
Guest chapter 46 . 10/28/2016
I just found this last week and finally caught up to here. It has been over 3 years. Please tell me, do you have any intention of completing this story. I love it. I love Kouga and Ayame together and I love the fact that they are married. They are the best couple in the series. The only character I personally can't stand is Kagome. Everything in her life has to be perfect, she has to be the best at everything, Prom queen, could have been Homecoming queen, etc. She reminds me too much of Usagi in Sailor Moon - the only difference, Kagome is not a princess - Ayame is (Princess of the Northern White Wolf Tribe). I also wouldn't have paired Sesshy and Rin together romantically. I just personally don't see it and I don't think they would have ended up together in the series/manga had it continued. Anyway, those are my opinions - NOT FLAMES! Please come back and continue this story.
Xinia893 chapter 46 . 4/15/2016
Hi Girl

Quick question, are you planning to update this? I can keep an eye if you say yes :D
Mine Star Takahashi chapter 46 . 4/14/2016
Hey u don't leave your readers hanging
Xinia893 chapter 38 . 4/13/2016
Hi there!

I just read both of your stories about Avalon, they are pretty great! I am not sure if you still receive this messages, but if you do please think about updating, It would be great to have a final for this amazing story :)
Mine Star Takahashi chapter 29 . 4/12/2016
That fighting sceane was in the words of Inuyasha "fucking awesome!"
Guest chapter 46 . 4/1/2016
I know you have probably heard this like a million times but please update! I love this story and I don't know how I can go on without. I have stayed up countless nights reading this! There is nothing better than reading at 3 am and lying to myself by saying one more chapter. But now those chapters have come to an abrupt end. I haven't been on this torture waiting game for long but I've had a taste of it and I hate it so please please please update. I need my InuKag.
Guest chapter 46 . 2/29/2016
Girl it's been almost three years. When are you going to say that your alive. Hope life has been good to you. Hope you get your muse back or remember that you got a fanfic to finish. Lol I know pre-med sucks asses. Hope you got it and lets us know. Ok
booksanimeandbands chapter 45 . 2/27/2016
I know it's a harsh thing, having people constantly tell you: "UPDATE PLZZZZ."
But, the fanfiction, in its entirety, is so satisfying. Like, my fanfiction is inspired by yours. I've already reviewed this, asking an update. But, when you get a chance, whenever that may be, please write. You don't have to, merely because there's a distinct line between author and reader, what you want and what we want. And I do understand feeling a blank for a story. But, despite all of that, you have dedicated people to this story. I remember the first time I read it, it was amazing. It still is. Please, write a little more.
ScallywagGirl chapter 40 . 12/14/2015
Please continue this story! I absolutly love this story and I have to know what happens!
yakana chapter 39 . 12/5/2015
if you dont update i will kill...my moms loaf of bread. i dont feel like going to juvy for killing my ice cream
yakana chapter 40 . 12/5/2015
i keep adding stuff please update
1,043 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »