Reviews for Closing Walls and Ticking Clocks
MissJ4315 chapter 19 . 2/7/2014
I rather enjoyed this story are you going to be posting more of it?
Hpwannabe chapter 19 . 12/12/2012
I really like this story and hope you continue it! I was thinking though, if Ginny is a part if the gang, and Mione too, do they become animagi as well?
weeksauce chapter 10 . 9/2/2011
I don't really feel like reading more adventures from petty school bullies.
are-you-not-entertained chapter 19 . 8/17/2011
Now, I'm not usually one to pester authors for updates, but you've got me hooked and I am DESPERATE to know what happens next. I am preparing the blast ended skrewts, so update soon or I may have to use my ancient Roman trebuchet!
alphaladywolf chapter 19 . 7/9/2011
Like this.
steevy-speedy chapter 19 . 6/21/2011
i really like your story and i love how you got the past right, any way can't wait for the next chapter :D
Artemis Sherwood chapter 19 . 6/20/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Poor Severus! I mean, yeah he's an idiot, but sheesh! That was depressing! ANyways, luv the story and I demand you update soon or I will hex you!

Luv, Luv, Luv, Artemis Sherwood
jeremiah123 chapter 19 . 6/18/2011
Veryy good :)
Run-breathe-live chapter 18 . 6/15/2011
OMG! ok, now we know Donovan is NOT from the future...but i still think he's down right creepy. Great chapter! Really interesting.

Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Artman King chapter 17 . 3/21/2011
Awesome story. I haten to see it sit so long without an update. but I understand life can get in the way. I do hope you finish this story. It is by far one of the most original ideas I have seen on this site. Keep up the great work and hope to see a new chapter soon.
Vaynor chapter 17 . 10/16/2010
Brilliant idea, love the story! More, please?
think-pink-live-lime chapter 17 . 7/23/2010
I'm actually in love with this story D (I think Ginny and Sirius should definitely get together, even though she feels weird about Harry and everything they'd make a cute couple _)
jeremiah123 chapter 17 . 7/22/2010
Verryyyy good. I havent read in a while so i had to get caught up lol. Post soon again? Also why did you change the name of the story?
Dora Penmoko chapter 17 . 7/18/2010
Okay, the Donovan revelation was obvious. However, between Potions and Transfiguration, you need somesort of break. Like three *** to signify a change in scene. And, try to add details, not so that we're overwhemled, but just enough so we can picture the scene.

Grammar Nazi: There are too many errors. Do you even know what a beta is? I'll let you figure them out on your own.

Other than that, it's pretty good. I especially like the part where Hermione proposes to have them make Vieritaserum. Total Herms.

Much Love,

Dora
Run-breathe-live chapter 17 . 7/18/2010
omg. well i think donnovan is harry...but i'm not sure. anyway loved it! awesome chapter! please update soon!