Reviews for Leaves Of Gold
elleelle chapter 13 . 7/27/2013
I really love this story and I hope you continue it. You offer a different light on the characters that makes you care about them more than the actual show.
storyoftheunknownfangirl chapter 13 . 4/30/2013
Love the story, just confused by the end, is Zuko now able to hear her thoughts of him since they had sex or what?
KJun chapter 13 . 2/19/2013
I will admit to being wrong. I read the first four chapters. then became confused and had a brief moment of "oh no not one of those stories" and stopped reading.
I was so very wrong!
I am enjoying this "little fic that can" quite a bit!
Keep up the good work!

Kat
CocoNuGGeTx chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
Why would anyone want to kidnap Hakoda? hmmmm

As much as I love fairytale-ect plot lines you kind of always know where it's gonna go and how it's going to end. But your story always keeps my guessing & I'M LOVING IT :D

CocoNuGGeTx chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
Sooo Hakoda is Katara's uncle?

and she's Arnook's daughter?

...what about Yue then?

UGH my feminist side wants to wring Jet's neck

Can I have Zuko?

just for a little while?

He's so freakin sexy *u*

CocoNuGGeTx chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
I don't understand why Zuko lets Ozai control him like that when obviously he is more powerful. Seems like he should be the one manipulating Ozai and running the show.

& Lu Ten seems... a lot more feminine than the soldier we saw on the show. I'm still reeling at the fact that you killed off Iroh!

Nest chappy now :D

CocoNuGGeTx chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
Okay Katara's getting creepy/stalker-ish

So it's only the Firenation that frowns up bending?

& are the air nomads a complete bending race in this story?

Where are Ursa and Azula?

I guess Zuko's a only child but doesn't he wonder about his mother?

I'm freakin loving this story

CocoNuGGeTx chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I have to say this is one of the best Zutara stories I've read, ever.

I love how your portray Zuko (Talk about powerful manly sexiness!)

This chapter leaves me very curious about the Firenation's outlaw of bending and Katara.

Oh I think there's a mistake some where that said Fire Lord Sozin instead of Ozai

Leelee333 chapter 13 . 11/4/2010
Awesome story! also even though I've never read graceling, if people are complaining of you copying it just make the story a crossover or ignore them :) whichevers easier. Update soon!
unknown chapter 5 . 10/29/2010
Man u copped off Graceling! it's wrong! make your own story! i feel like i'm reading the book over again... SHAME ON YOU!
ChannyFanatic9 chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
U totally just copied graceling and made it a little avatar! Ur a fraud man! :( shame on u!
Embers in the flames chapter 13 . 8/19/2010
Luv the story, but where is the rest of the gaang?

Update soon

thx
ForestRuins chapter 13 . 8/18/2010
this is an interesting story, i hope you update soon!
Nani chapter 13 . 8/17/2010
I found this story today and read it all the way through. I love it. It is amazing and well timed. Nothing is rushed and you are able to keep the characters accurate. Thank you for your creativity. Please update soon.
Thing for the underdogs chapter 13 . 8/17/2010
I love this freaking story!