Reviews for Instinct
Ready to fly chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Aww that was so cute. I could see hoagie being a cute guy :P haha nicely done
JDH1080 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Nice one shot. And i personally think that some of Hoagie's jokes are somewhat funny. Though a good deal of them are stupid, but if you look in all of the episodes wehre Hoagie made a bad joke or pun it was almost always Abby who reacted, hmmm wonder why? XD
SnowstormInJuly chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I like this story a lot :D

This is actually the first story that i've read that pretty much focuses on Abby and Hoagie as a Couple instead of Kuki and Wally...and it's rather refreshing actually (:

I love how you wrote this!

(big fan)-Audrey
XxTheUnspokenTruthxX chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Good story. The dialoge and thoughts fit perfectly with Abby's personality. Keep on writing!
this theory has been disproven chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
This was wonderfully written, and a refreshingly accurate portrait of the KND in high school. I love the idea that this revolves around, and Abby is so wonderfully familiar and in character.

winglessangel'94 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Did you get the name Angelie from the Kids Next Door episode when the werewolf girl steals Abby's homework?
soraskybeauty chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
it's great, i never knew us girls could so so snarky and nosey over love life,this was good not really out of chracter it still showec Abby's cool attitude
Harley McCoy chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Nice snippet into Abby as she is in high school. I like that you focused on her character, even though this peice was centered on her relationship with Hoagie. I think you "hit the nail on the head" when creating her older persona. I could picture Abby being/acting as she did in your one-shot. Nice job.
Laurie43 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
this is great

i love how you write abby

this is definately not a fail, it never is cause you are an amazing writer

well done
Dinosaurs R Dead chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Ah cute (: I love these two!
goodbye wonderland chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
You're amazing, you rock and you know it.

This is fabulous, and in-character.

You write Abby very nicely and Hoagie! You're description of their whole relationship. . . so perfect! -cuddles them-

To my favorites this piece goes.

-Kati.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Cool.

Oh, and Numbuh 78. Her name is Angelie.
super ario chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Oh, look. You're back. Oh, look. A masterpiece.

Please don't even say you fail, because you know very well that you do not.
PureWolfWarrior chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I like it. Is Angelie Numbuh 78? That's who I think she is. But, on the topic of the story, it's really good. I didn't think the characters were OOC. It's fantastic for writing it at 3 a.m. I could have never done that.