Reviews for Damn That Vengeful Spirit!
Sraya chapter 11 . 3/4
I cant see how Bellatrix can sell harry's soul she doesn't own it , how can she make the deal. I can believe a lot but this is such a huge blunder that I cant suspend my disbelief. I think you are trying to cram to much into the story we have the body swap, assorted demons, evil Ron, death eaters, insane Bellatrix, hell hounds, soul stealing plots and now Voldermort its to much simplify the storyline less evil doers other than that its a good concept
Kittens Kat chapter 16 . 1/26
AWESOME! MORE PLEASE! THANK YOU!
Rosalee Jackson chapter 14 . 1/9
Um hi, I just wanted you to know that if Michael wasn't in heaven already then technically it would be assending (going up) into the sky. But im guessing he was in heaven and went down for some unknown reason. Sorry for correcting the little things like that, but you really didnt specify and it confused me. Because if he was leaving the Winchestersand company alone why was he descending to earth?
fcv chapter 16 . 11/18/2014
great story, please continue. can;t wait or harry and dean sex live. will harry be pregnant?
big glee famanic chapter 11 . 11/8/2014
Wait Harry can't die... Bella is so stupid sometimes. I bet Crowly knows this as well
PiptheSnake chapter 16 . 9/14/2014
Please tell me there is more
Gika Black chapter 16 . 9/8/2014
please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please! keep writting this story! I love it and REALLY want to see how everything's going to unfold! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please!
Akayuki Novak chapter 16 . 8/25/2014
Fudge. So much fudge.
dixonhpboosh chapter 16 . 6/1/2014
Please update, this is really good. Will Lucifer be acting out of character as well?
Paxloria chapter 14 . 1/11/2014
You can't give away whats not yous, so could that be interperated as meaning that the angels can't get the bodies?
And I notice that the Hell Hounds didn't do anything at the hotel.
Paxloria chapter 11 . 1/11/2014
Wow! I don't think Bellatrix should be promising things to demons that don't belong to her.
Paxloria chapter 10 . 1/11/2014
I wonder why anyone follows Bellatrix at all. She's obviously crazier and less stable than her master was.
Paxloria chapter 8 . 1/11/2014
So Ron joined Bellatrix and the Death Eaters (sounds like a band)? Crazy!
Paxloria chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
So you mad Cas an Arc Angel instead of a refular one?
khjgfd chapter 16 . 11/10/2013
interesting story, please continue. will harrry be pregnant?