Reviews for Damn That Vengeful Spirit!
Lucinda Silver chapter 6 . 2/24
Eh, I guess it not so much,seem a bit too rushed when Hermione just tell Harry to be careful about the wizard stuff and then he just immediately spill, but I'm not surprised cause Dean have a wand on his person. Still, a bit too rush for my taste, though... :/

Good story, so far!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/23/2016
Eh, that one girl from supernatural who wrote Sam/Dean fan fiction was better. Sam caressed deans clavicle, "this is wrong" Dean said. "Then I don't want to be right" Sam replied in a husky voice. Pffft I can't believe I remembered that. Anyways, the problem I have most with this is that your portrayal of dean, Sam, and Cas is awkward. It's just not in character.
SamandHarrylover4011 chapter 7 . 9/24/2015
Umm you have it a Voldemory submerged, submerged means going under water, it should really be resurfaced...
bluebird397 chapter 16 . 9/15/2015
Personally, I'd prefer another update over the cookies.
bluebird397 chapter 8 . 9/15/2015
... Moldywart's Granny Undies?
Sraya chapter 11 . 3/4/2015
I cant see how Bellatrix can sell harry's soul she doesn't own it , how can she make the deal. I can believe a lot but this is such a huge blunder that I cant suspend my disbelief. I think you are trying to cram to much into the story we have the body swap, assorted demons, evil Ron, death eaters, insane Bellatrix, hell hounds, soul stealing plots and now Voldermort its to much simplify the storyline less evil doers other than that its a good concept
Kittens Kat chapter 16 . 1/26/2015
AWESOME! MORE PLEASE! THANK YOU!
Rosalee Jackson chapter 14 . 1/9/2015
Um hi, I just wanted you to know that if Michael wasn't in heaven already then technically it would be assending (going up) into the sky. But im guessing he was in heaven and went down for some unknown reason. Sorry for correcting the little things like that, but you really didnt specify and it confused me. Because if he was leaving the Winchestersand company alone why was he descending to earth?
fcv chapter 16 . 11/18/2014
great story, please continue. can;t wait or harry and dean sex live. will harry be pregnant?
big glee famanic chapter 11 . 11/8/2014
Wait Harry can't die... Bella is so stupid sometimes. I bet Crowly knows this as well
PiptheSnake chapter 16 . 9/14/2014
Please tell me there is more
Gika Black chapter 16 . 9/8/2014
please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please! keep writting this story! I love it and REALLY want to see how everything's going to unfold! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please!
Akayuki Novak chapter 16 . 8/25/2014
Fudge. So much fudge.
dixonhpboosh chapter 16 . 6/1/2014
Please update, this is really good. Will Lucifer be acting out of character as well?
Paxloria chapter 14 . 1/11/2014
You can't give away whats not yous, so could that be interperated as meaning that the angels can't get the bodies?
And I notice that the Hell Hounds didn't do anything at the hotel.