Reviews for The Simplest Things That Make You Smile
Cute
Myrddin le Fay chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Cool!
munnerz chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Aw, cuteness and sweetness, filled with oh so much love!
Kurrent chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Very, very sweet! Doesn't some of the best writing seem to happen between 1 and 3am?
lita rocks LbC chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
aww, that was uber cute! made me smile )

i loved that little bit at the end, when miley kissed lilly with the "kissing the person i love" part. CUTENESS!

loved it. great job!
J.S. Jamesbrooke chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Awe sweetness. You did an excellent job I loved it!
croaker001 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Amazing job. I completely loved this. It is very cute and sweet, and I love how the girls act with each other. Even before they kiss the love they hold for each other is apparent in everything. And while clean sheets and bubble baths aren't really comfort things for me, you made them sound appealing, lol. But I definitely like rainy days, at least when I'm off work, and staying in my pj's :) Keep up the good work.
purplefairywings chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
This is a really sweet one shot. It really does show that the small things really do build up and become so much more than what they originally seem and in this case makes the perfect foundation before they take the next step in their relationship :)

Great work, please update with something new soon!

.Hale
ifeeldisplaced chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
See? I knew you still had it in you. :) It was very well done and I liked how you incorporated more than one of those "little things" into this rather than focus on just one. It was very sweet and I think I've already read it like 5 times since you posted it. This is definitely going on my faves list. :)

-OW
AliasSpyCrazy chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I loved it! It was so darn sweet!

Good job
lileyfan123 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Very cute one shot. Sometimes its nice to just crave the simple things Miley listed.
AlvinFan07 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Aww :) That was great! Gotta love innocent Liley love.
Anti-Gravity111 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
so cute & fuzzy. i loved it!
Smiley756 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I loved that. I mean I really, really loved that. The whole thing was just so sweet. Great job :]
jezk chapter 1 . 3/28/2010