Reviews for Dormancy Desire
Guest chapter 5 . 12/13/2014

It can't end there! More, please?
vally10000 chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
This story is FAH-MAZING and I would be forever grateful if you would update soon! XD
Guest chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
Noooo. Why u no update?! D':
Aqua-Et-Vita chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
Noooooooooooooo! You have to update this!
hovanic chapter 5 . 12/7/2011
i love it! it is a great story so far. i reaaaaaly love that its Virgil that is the beginning . . .gay (i never can find one like that). anyway its awesome and cant wait for the sixth chapter!
Crystal Hope Dragon chapter 4 . 12/3/2011
Please, please update! This story is great, and I really want to see the end. Plus, it's nearly been two years!
Tarice the Styraurus chapter 5 . 11/21/2011
OGA THAT'S why it's a sin for guys to love each other! It's because the pleasure is so...divine when you read about it! If it's good, it's sinful as they say. I. Love. This! Hope the next chapter comes out soon! ~5/5~
Neutral747 chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
Will this story continue?

It was getting good. X)
snarryself chapter 5 . 6/20/2011
Please update! PLEASE! For the love all the Lemony goodness in the world!
Sakurapetals217 chapter 5 . 4/27/2011
I command you to update this immediately!

Lol. I absolutely love this; good imagery, well written, enjoyable, and I really wish to see what's in store for our two heroes. Me likey a lot!
Kurozaki chapter 5 . 3/26/2011
"Though, I was told S and M has another meaning, but I can't really remember what that was."

Does this have anything to do wit the next chapter? I feel like it does. IS THERE GUNNA BE A NEXT CHAPTER?

I love the irony in this story. And how Richie keeps popping in randomly, like, "You have no idea." XD Most epic interruption ever.
snivellusisatermofendearment chapter 5 . 11/8/2010
please update! *gets down on knees* please?
lyokoyaoi chapter 5 . 10/29/2010
I like the story. Poor virgil doesn't even realize his dreams are real. I wonder what the first dream was?

Will there be more of this?
KyoxSakiFan chapter 5 . 10/28/2010

Please continue or I'll go batshit insane!
TaiKaze chapter 5 . 10/25/2010