Reviews for Us
Raine Wintermoon chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
The start of the story already gave me that 'A Walk To Remember' vibe and the footnote proven that. Oh my god, I really should stop reading tear-jerking stories. Anyway, it was well done; the grammar, the flow of the story, everything. Now I must check out your other stories. :)
ForgottenLullaby chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I cried so badly
keywieldersky chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I cried.
Bookworm 11114 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
This was. . . heartbreaking.
numelli chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Omigosh...I thought I reviewed this!

I seriously read this when it came out and nearly cried. T.T

WHY NAMI WHY?

{FAVE}
candybear24 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
So cute yet so sad
Kuroiikawa chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Wow. This was sadder than I thought. But still good, regardless of mood.
TheWitchNamine chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
This... Oh my god. I don't have words for it. I'm still crying over it.

Amazing job
Versivalia chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
That... Was... Beautiful. *sheds silent tears*

I'm literally crying right now. This story reminded me of my deceased aunt, she had a similar sort of illness, and reminded me of your Namine.

Write more awesomeness! (hopefully happier stuff)

Versy
Victoria5624 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Simultaneously as I was reading this fic... I thought of A) a walk to remember (I love that movie/book) and B) (500) days of summer... I LOVE THAT MOVIE! And since I love RoxasXNamine it's made reading this story worth while XP
Still Shots chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I'm being stupid, I know, but can I use t-this as a base-plot for an another fic? I don't i-if you would read this. B-but I hope you do. I l-like this so much a-and...
Deejae chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
This story is/was awesome. It was an honor to read. I just hope that you'll be writing more longshots. *sniffle*
MonkeyGirlxoxo chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
This story was just so amazing.

It was beautifully written, and a very good, emotional plot line.

Usually, I don't read long oneshots or chapters off my phone, but this one caught my attention and I simply had to read the whole thing, you definately did not disappoint, this was flawless.

You wrote the characters so well, the situations so smoothly, all of this put together was so beautiful, this story made me want to cry.

You are very talented. :)

Keep up the great work.
Ayshaw chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Aww, very sad story ;3;

Well, I hope Roxas move one with me Lolol

Really sad you know, you made a wonderful story 3
ioncewasspellbound chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
You. Are an amazing writer.

You'll always remain my favorite Rokunami writer. When I'm down and in search of Rokunami, I come here and reread your fics.

I nearly cried reading this. Seriously.

The only reason I didn't was because my mom was sitting right next to me. That woulda been awkward.

I know you wrote this, like, ages ago, but I never got round to reading it.

I glad I did now.

Keep being an amazing writer,

Spellbound