Reviews for Guardians of the Light
RandomDude chapter 11 . 2/13
I am so glad to see you writing again! Also, good update!
farawaygalaxy chapter 10 . 9/29/2013
I just spent the weekend reading the Guardian series. I hope you will update this story soon.
Rachel chapter 10 . 1/22/2013
Please update soon? I want to know what happens.
Sharon chapter 8 . 12/14/2010
Thank you for continuing this. I've loved this series.
DiviniaSerit chapter 8 . 12/14/2010
YAY! You updated. I love this story :) There;s not enough Wes/Faith in the world! More please!
Jinxgirl chapter 8 . 12/14/2010
I'm still reading :) I was wondering the other day if you were still writing or not. Thank you for sticking with it and providing us with continued Faith/Wesley drama.
WhiteMoonFlower chapter 7 . 10/4/2010
Please Please Please update! Since Angel and Buffy are both gone I need my fix and I am seriously hooked! Love your writing style and the plot just gets better and better I hope Faith doesn't remember for awhile cause it's fun watching Wes trying to get this new Faith to trust him!
Ncsirspeedlimit chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
Nice to see you back. Loving the story, just don't go too hard on Doyle.
Enfleurage chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
Generally when the characters hijack a fic, it's a good thing. Sit back and let them drive; sometimes they come up with stuff so amazing as they plumb your subconscious that you wish you'd consciously thought of it. Or so it sometimes works for me.

Any chance this little girl slayer is actually Wesley's daughter?
jinxgirl chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
Poor guys...can't wait for next chapter. I can see Faith and Wesley interacting in this way, taking turns caring for each other the best they can but not quite bridging the gap. The scene at the beginning with the slime and Faith's shirt being thrown around was amusing.
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Wow, this is a really great opening. I like the idea so far.
Jinxgirl chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Ah great, TWO chapters from you! :) I read the Guardian series long ago and will probably have to reread it now...gotta say, Faith a morning person? Who'da thunk it? Guess waking up every day for prison early would change a person though. Very interested so far :)