Reviews for The Truth in the Lies
M3dD1jAd3 chapter 4 . 2/1/2015
U should end the hiatus. I think it's good.
Lilliana-Lissa HathawayDavid97 chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
i love it so far and i cant wait for you to continue it!

xx Lilliana-Lissa Hathaway xx
MPpoetic chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
please finish the story! pretty please? *pout* i only today found this story, so please, finish it! this story is so amazing that i couldn't wait for the page to load. *dial up, sigh* i really want to know what happens next. if you would, please send me a reply, and/or read my story and review. not as great as yours *sadness*, but pretty good, in my way. -micha (MPpoetic)
ALineInTheSand chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
It's an amazing story! To bad that you won't continue it, but I know that how it is to lose interest in a story it can be very hard to pick it up again! I just hope that you do some day even if you say it's indefinitly, you never know when inspiration strikes.

Good luck with the other story!

-Bella :)
Azraelean chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
Please continue soon. An idea I haven't seen before. I will be waiting.
Dream4aSleepyZombie chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
Hey, it's me, I don't really want to do this on your review page but you have your PM thing turned off again, I can't message you back, so here I am, but it will only let me do this once so...
Dream4aSleepyZombie chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Hey, please don't take offense to this, I haven't read this fic I just needed to contact you. It's not a reflection of your work I just don't read while actively writing and posting a fic of my own, I get unfocused too easily. I'm writing Completing Temperance Brennan (for Bones) and you've reviewed my work but have your reply and PM feature switched off, firstly I wanted to make sure you knew and secondly, thank you for reviewing my story.
SpecialAgentWho13 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This is a good story so far, nice work. If you are really out to make it even better then I would suggest a Beta but other than that it's great. :)
Maine-snowflake chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
Please update this again, your last story is really good and now that your bringing NCIS into it will raise the bar for NCIS/ones crossovers.
hannahl chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
! lol! i love it!
xiatien chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
loving the mystery and the cliff hanger do continue )
sirscreen chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
Good Job with the cliffhanger. And I know it is good because I am known for mine. :)
SarahShalomDavid chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
I love it :)

Update again soon please?

Cause ya love me ;)
Space Foxes chapter 1 . 5/6/2010

Update soon please!
OhLookATVSeries chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I like it :) when will you be updating? I hope gibbs, mcgee and ducky will be popping up :) (ps is abby s. in it too?)