Reviews for Street Walkers: The Isabella 'Icee' Swan Story
pece87 chapter 23 . 7/31/2013
This wasnt the saddest ending I read here in a story but man was it different. So sad what happen to Quil, and Bella. When I saw positive I thought of she's pregnant! But took me a while to get it. Claire is having Quil's baby! There was just so much sadness in this story. I like though Cherie had the decency to tell Bella, but she already knew huh?
I can't wait to read the sequel and see where you go with it.
Thank you for the wonderful ride! Loved it!
pece87 chapter 22 . 7/31/2013
I was really dumbstruck by Esme's choice to send out all the other people in the restaurant. Did she really think she had a chance and only with Emmett who wasn't armed? I guess she wasnt so smart after all. Lol
That scene actually reminded me of the movie Kindergarten Cop. Because of that crazy grandmother wheeling a gun at the end. Lol
Oh God! What the crap did Aro have?! Ugh! Bella go get checked!
Jake is in a wheelchair :( Please get better.
I loved when Bella turned around and looked at ebrybody at Charlie's funeral people were smiling. Thinking happy thoughts.
pece87 chapter 21 . 7/31/2013
The link for the rings didn't work for me but I did see other his/her promise rings. :)
The show gets on the road! I was surprised to see Cherie and even the comical exchange with Hernandez and Quil lol
How funny was it when Heidi said, "You take those words back," lmao I haven't heard that since I was a kid!
pece87 chapter 20 . 7/31/2013
Sh*t I would of did it too. Lol But I can't blame either one of them. He didn't want to take advantage of her, but Bella I don't see as a girl who would think that way anyway.
And the condom thing... I hope she is :) or at least soon will be.
A ring? Yay!
pece87 chapter 19 . 7/31/2013
He killed Charlie? :( and I was rooting for relationship with Bella!
I didn't think she was gonna pull the trigger. I love the scene with Jake pulling the trigger with Bella! It was straight up Bonnie and Clyde style!
pece87 chapter 18 . 7/31/2013
D*mn I can't believe Hernandez did that. And I was thinking the same thing don't put it in your janes mouth she'll bite it lol
The Cullens must know the feds are on to them.
I can't stop gushing over Jake with Bella! I want them to be together so bad. I hope she sticks to him like white on rice from now on.
pece87 chapter 17 . 7/31/2013
Wow, that happen to Renee? That's really sad.
I was just about to ask about the conversation between Charlie and Bella but then I just figured out why Renee isn't getting pregnant. He got a vascectomy?
What will Jake do?
Seth and Rachel made me laugh lol
pece87 chapter 16 . 7/31/2013
So Edward doesn't know why Emmett is beaten up? I can't believe he lied and did that to Bella! Esme is one twisted f*cking lady! She is cold blooded man!
I have to ask, how in the h*ll did Bella get out of that house!? Where was everybody.
I want Bella to be with Charlie :( not Renee.
I would of said the same exact thing to Jake lmao
pece87 chapter 15 . 7/31/2013
Yes Jacob, I know I'm yours! :) How gorgeous is he!
She is the queen lol well played.
Jasper? Jasper? Crap, he was my second choice but I couldn't really come up with a reason why Bella would be able to trust him, Rosalie made more sense to me. But now it makes sense.
Jacob stood up for his woman! I can't wait for the whole charlie drama to go down and Bella to find out Jake knows him.
Woo Wee! He punched Emmett! Dang wonder what Edward is gonna say when he finds out. So does this mean Jasper and Alice are leaving now or later?
pece87 chapter 14 . 7/31/2013
Oh Bella tell cat eyes, will ya? She needs to know what a scum bag he was and maybe she can finally move on with her life with someone nice.
Mmmmm Jacob! He loves her even if he is afraid to admit to it. He only wanted to eat her, now that's true love in hooker world lol
Man I don't know which to guess. I dont know if he will say it but I want him too!
pece87 chapter 13 . 7/31/2013
Oh man I thought Jake was gonna be in trouble, if he went carrying a weapon. Lol Sam was all shocked by his trunk. Lol
They bonded :) :)
Emmett is NOT awesome! I take back what I said! Should of known it was to good to be true. Although I guess I should of paid attention to what I said in my past review. I definitely should of read into Emmett looking at Bella at the hospital!
Sooo I want to make a guess now at who I think Bella will be able to trust and why... I think it'll be Rosalie, because even though she doesn't know the exchange that happen between Bella and Emmett, she knows Emmett. Plus bella annoys her anyway lol
pece87 chapter 12 . 7/31/2013
At least Jake didn't f*ck chantel. Ugh!
Man things are getting deep with these people. Edward sure doesn't hide what he really thinks which I like. He admits he's jealous. And Jake being tender with Bella.
Emmett is awesome!
pece87 chapter 11 . 7/31/2013
I love Jake POV!
Sh*t right under Cullen's noises, they are going down.
I can't believe Jake slapped Edward lol can't wait see what goes down.
pece87 chapter 10 . 7/31/2013
The whole exchange in Jake's room was freakin hilarious! And he definitely missed her! She didn't even need to ask for those kisses :) I definitely want more Jake and Bella time!
Oh Edward, he is putty in Bella's hands lol
pece87 chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
Uh oh. Bella is gonna be in some sh*t when she goes back home.
Chantel. Girl in denial.
Man I thought her plan sure would be ruined when Jake got there, but Leah bounced quick lol
I can't wait to see Jake's reaction :)