Reviews for SasoDei Reincarnation
CreepyCrows chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Cute
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Sweet Sasori...xD,did I just saw Sasori had a sweet tooth?
TooLazyToLogin chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Lawl, loved the story! My favorite part was the 20 year flash, when Deidara molested Sasori. CX Engenious plan, dude!
Anon chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Soooooooooo cuuuuuute
Red Riddle chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Awww!
Akatsuki Stitches chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
XD OMFG DEIDARA IS A BABY CHILD MOLESTER!
SilverMajix chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I squealed and squealed! So freakin AMAZING! Where as I really do like other SasoDei fics, this HAS to be my favorite, even though It's only one chapter (I think there should be more though Dx) I loved it so Jashin damn much! And that part at the end with 'Dada' xD How could a person not ADORE this story? It's HEAVEN I tell you HEAVEN! Who knows though, maybe Deidei and 'Sori are real! Maybe they're reincarnated and are somewhere on Earth at this very moment? O_O So awesome...
Randomstalkerwihnousername chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
That was awesome! (I skipped the nasty smut) it could have been stretched out onto a linger series win the great plot, but you managed to pull this off really well! So great job, and write on!
jisko2ijsko chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
lol

dei was just 9 monts when he made his first escape.

will be handy if he is going to be a crimenal again XD
Teiden chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
oh my gosh! this was just great, i must say. though, something i cant help but mention is that Deidara was a smart baby XD

From the now hyper (thanks to your story) crazy girl herself-!

Teiden
Keiko-Kameko chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
omg! this si so good! much bettr then anything i could come up with! You should continue it! like what happens between the others? like kakuhida and what about Kisame? is he still a fishy guy, or does he look human now ahahah working at an aquarium with sharks O.o lol irony. you got to continue this! they could recreat the akatsuki as like a gang and stuff. It'd be awesome!
PrussiazAWESOME chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
So I read this the other night and fell in love with it! IIt is amazing! I love the plot so much! And they way they met up again was a good idea.
Yaoi-Doctor chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
One of the best stories you"ve ever done woolfy ( got it right!) I really really like this story its just so cute god gave you gift to write the beist yaoi...that totaly goes against what thje bible says but still...they can screw off cuz this is top materal ( gets shot- don't rait- _- gomenasai
Charlene Heo chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I snorted when I heard the Dayda/Dada part. Good job!
BlissfulGP chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
O:

This couple is destined to be! Fuck death and eternalness, they shall still find each other! 3

*Is loving your stories*