Reviews for SasoDei Reincarnation
Mintjewel chapter 1 . 5/8
Wait in the manga dei was 19 at death. If he's 20 in the fic and Sasori 25. Then Sasori had to have been 5 when he first saw Deidara, but his speech and mentality suggest that he is older that five. So either the ages got mistaken or Sasori was a really smart five year old.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
You should do a sequel of Deidara meeting reincarnated akatsuki! :) keep writing!
Andy is quite dandy chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Oh. My. God. This is fucking perfect. Just perfect. I have no words to describe how amazing this oneshot was. This made me cry like three times (even though this isn't an angst story lol). The reason Sasori let himself die has always been something I didn't quite understand or figure out but oh my god I loved the reason in this fic. It just makes beautiful sense oh my god I love it. And that was one of the reasons why I got teary eyed cuz it was so bittersweet and romantic :') And that Deidara killed himself also to end the pain from Sasori dying was also amazing. How the reason for their deaths was the other. How romantic lol. And the fact that there is a manga based on them LOL! Sure is convinient how they don't need to explain their deaths just "hey read about me dying". I wonder if the other reincarnated Akatsuki members know about this Japanese comic book lool. The "Dada" part was sooo cute and to die for lol and that explosion in the hospital? Lol how did little Deidei manage to do that XD. I absolutely love reincarnated and fate/destiny stories. I just think they're so romantic and I'm a sucker for romance XD. Anyways beautiful job on this little fic this is like my ultimate fav out of my favs :D
CreepyCrows chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Cute
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Sweet Sasori...xD,did I just saw Sasori had a sweet tooth?
TooLazyToLogin chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Lawl, loved the story! My favorite part was the 20 year flash, when Deidara molested Sasori. CX Engenious plan, dude!
Anon chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Soooooooooo cuuuuuute
Red Riddle chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Awww!
Akatsuki Stitches chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
XD OMFG DEIDARA IS A BABY CHILD MOLESTER!
SilverMajix chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I squealed and squealed! So freakin AMAZING! Where as I really do like other SasoDei fics, this HAS to be my favorite, even though It's only one chapter (I think there should be more though Dx) I loved it so~ Jashin damn much~! And that part at the end with 'Dada' xD How could a person not ADORE this story? It's HEAVEN I tell you HEAVEN! Who knows though, maybe Deidei and 'Sori are real! Maybe they're reincarnated and are somewhere on Earth at this very moment? O_O So awesome...
Randomstalkerwihnousername chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
That was awesome! (I skipped the nasty smut) it could have been stretched out onto a linger series win the great plot, but you managed to pull this off really well! So great job, and write on!
jisko2ijsko chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
lol

dei was just 9 monts when he made his first escape.

will be handy if he is going to be a crimenal again XD
Teiden chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
oh my gosh! this was just great, i must say. though, something i cant help but mention is that Deidara was a smart baby XD

From the now hyper (thanks to your story) crazy girl herself-!

Teiden~
Keiko-Kameko chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
omg! this si so good! much bettr then anything i could come up with! You should continue it! like what happens between the others? like kakuhida and what about Kisame? is he still a fishy guy, or does he look human now ahahah working at an aquarium with sharks O.o lol irony. you got to continue this! they could recreat the akatsuki as like a gang and stuff. It'd be awesome!
PrussiazAWESOME chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
So I read this the other night and fell in love with it! IIt is amazing! I love the plot so much! And they way they met up again was a good idea.