Reviews for Love Come Quietly
heart.of.a.cynic chapter 26 . 5/7/2017
While I am not sure if this is a total longshot or not because it has been three years since you last updated, if you decided to continue your story I would come back to read every chapter. I absolutely love it and Dagonet is seriously a gem. I can't wait to read more should you continue writing it.
UnicornTKD chapter 26 . 6/24/2016
Wow! I love this story... I've read it breathlessly. :) Love the way you potray Dag and Kiana relantionship and the space in between. How they come to actually feel love towards each other. I specially loved those chapters where Dag reacts very hot headed :)

The last chapter seems to be rushed but it's still great!

I see you updated this two years ago! Are you planning to finish it some day ? :) I would like to see how it ends..
ginger-05 chapter 26 . 5/3/2016
I hope you're still planning to update this story when life gives you a chance too. :)
Songorita chapter 26 . 2/6/2016
I love this story. I pray that Dag lives. Please update soon.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Wonderful!
MedievalSnow chapter 26 . 1/25/2015
So glad that you are continuing this story. Looking forward to the next chapter!
hobo-beth chapter 26 . 8/25/2014
I have really enjoyed your story so far and hope you continue it soon
mezzieb1 chapter 26 . 6/24/2014
Aww! I finally got to the end! I WANT MORE!
FlowerChild23 chapter 26 . 5/9/2014
awww. so sweet. glad you didn't let him die. that was sad. and made me want to cry;.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 26 . 4/15/2014
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 26 . 4/15/2014
YAY! He's alive! I'm so happy! I'm glad that Kiana and Dag took in Lucan, a nice start to their family. I can't wait for her to get pregnant though, I'm excited for Dagiana babies! ;-) Will they get married before the battle against the Saxons? Will Dag send her and Lucan away? She's a healer so she would be useful to have there after the battle. Can't wait for more of Kiana and Dag's reunion!
winchesterxgirl chapter 26 . 4/15/2014
Yay for living! Time for a wedding and a baby.
Detzer chapter 25 . 4/9/2014
I am so happy that you continued to write this story. I love Dagonet and I'm hoping that the end of this story is different from the movie. I can't wait for more, you have made this story and its characters very real. I can see their story as I read it.
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 25 . 4/6/2014
Awesome update! I'm so happy that word of Kiana's talent is spreading, now she won't need Sinich though Sinich needs a valuable employee like her. I'm glad Arthur stood up for Dag and Kiana too, though I'd hoped he would remind Sinich that Kiana was kidnapped by a Roman serial killer and then kept hidden by the knights because of traitors, it's not like she ran off for fun! I'm so happy Dag and Kiana are going strong, I love them together, especially how Dag treats her so tenderly and vice versa. Write more soon please!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 25 . 4/6/2014