Reviews for I'm Free to Love You Now
Azerjaban chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Sorry as much as I love him I cant help but LOL at Bidam -the mass murderer getting into heaven.

Cute story though
Diana chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Yay! Finally he's happy!
FairladyZ2005 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Absolutely beautiful! I glad you gave them a happy ending.
scarletraika chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Ah it was the English version. Saya fave lagi ya, tears tears..
xhuizini chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
i happen to just serch for tv fics, i didn't know qsd had one... good thing I found ur story...
lambtastic chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Aww I really love this story. It has a good balance of sad and cute romance: p lol I am so glad for the happy ending:)
RebondChaos chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
i do not know seon deok have fic! anyway, great story... T_T Q_Q

in this scene, we can see how powerful bi dam is... (you can cee how many soldiers who fight him, he almost looks like superman or something like that. but, what a tragic end for them (bidamXyushiXdeokman)
Glycogenesis chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
yes! i came to the right place for a Queen Seon Deok fanfic. I just watched the last episode this morning, and it moved me deeply. Your fanfic moves me too. Finally, finally Bidam gets to love her... Beautifully written.
jaja59 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
wow, I'm not yet finish watching Queen Seon Deok but I've heard that Bidam would eventually die at the end just as Deok Man. You really captured Bidam's feelings, his jealousy towards Yushin,his love for Deok Man, and his foolishness in here and I salute you for that. Love could really make someone so foolish, and I super love Bidam for being a really faithful lover to Deok Man until his death in here. Well, I'm dying to know the end, did Deok man really tell the whole Sila that She would marry Bidam. Hmhmh. well, that's for me to know and search.
blackmagic418 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Wow it is such an impressing reasoning of that part...
treze chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
oh my god.

i just finished crying last night when i finished the drama and now you had me crying again.

i love you. the world needs more fic like this.
TenTenD chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
This is a very beautiful piece of art! Thank you for sharing and please keep up the good work.:D You got a 10 from me:D!
Aoi Hayashi chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I LOVED IT! HEHEHE! I want Deok Man and Bi Dam to be with each other in the series. I was so heart-broken just watching Bi Dam slaying the darn soldiers to clear his path to HER! DX I hope to see more from you! hehe!
katiemirmo chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
GOD. I Love this! :)

I was so sad that Bidam had to die, God curse those who made him change his mind .. (especially YeomJong, I despise him) really is .. a relief that Deokman really loved him .. :)
Min Ae Mi chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
aww how i loved it!

it's sad and happy at the same time, but it's just so...beautiful 3 i'd love to read more stories written from bidam's pov. he's my fav character:)