Reviews for Becoming the Best
Guest chapter 23 . 7/18/2012
You know, I was rereading this, and I just had to review this chapter because of the note at the top. Umbreons really should be able to learn Bite! It's a Dark-type move, they are Dark-type Pokemon... Not to mention, Eevees can learn Bite! It is so unfair! What were the creators thinking? Lol, I'm done venting now.
awesomeness-rocks chapter 57 . 5/21/2011
UPDATE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !1
define-originality chapter 57 . 10/10/2010
What? The end? NOOOOOOOOOO! I'm going to be so sad about that :'(

It was brilliant though, nonetheless. I was literally holding my breath throughout the battle- it was so intense. I'm so glad Arcane won out and that that horrible girl was dismissed from being champion.

Yay to Kaleb! He'll be a great champion.

As i've always said- fantastic work. I've really enjoyed sharing Sarah's ups and downs and the anticipation of finding out Seth's secret. You did a fantastic job all the way through.

And who knows, maybe we'll join Sarah on her journey through Kanto (please, please, please, please...)
Kitsune and Ookami chapter 57 . 10/10/2010
thx i luv it and thx 4 taking the time 2 write it and sticking with the story. well ja ne.
mizuki-hime chapter 56 . 10/8/2010
Nooooo you cant just leave off there what happens next!
define-originality chapter 56 . 10/2/2010
Ohhh, her. Lol, I should have guessed really, but i'd forgotten all about her :P Grrr, she's such a b****. And annoyingly cocky and smug and all the other nasty personalities anyone could have.

Go Sarah and Arcane!
shineon98 chapter 56 . 9/26/2010
ARRG

This totally shows how chiks fight harder than guys!
define-originality chapter 55 . 9/11/2010
Oh no! Not Wormy! :( Aww, that's so sad :(

Lol, let me guess, Seth?

Awesome chapter, it covered alot of areas.
define-originality chapter 54 . 9/3/2010
:S Oh no... Poor, poor Kaleb.

*crosses fingers* He'll be alright though, right?

I don't feel sorry for Seth anymore. Sarah and Kaleb had nothing to do with his past, so why did he act so savagely? And Hayley's right. Revenge is evil. In that case, when killing is involved. But usually, revenge is the best medicine in my case :P

Back to the review though. This chapter was so powerful for something so short. As usual, I loved it. Eventhough it made me sad :(
define-originality chapter 53 . 8/30/2010
Me too.

I'm so glad Air's ok :) And the rest of Sarah's team :) That's one relief! But everyone else... My fingers are crossed so tight :) Lol.
obsessed-beyond-reason2001 chapter 52 . 8/29/2010
Whoa... I'm almost crying now. I probably would be if I wasn't snacking. I like the story. It's somewhat more realistic, if that makes sense.
define-originality chapter 52 . 8/29/2010
Oh no. Oh no oh no oh no. Please, please, please let Air be ok.

I had tears in my eyes reading this chapter. It was brilliant. And so sad. Fantastic work :)
define-originality chapter 51 . 8/29/2010
Jesus, that's one heck of a chapter!

Poor Bronte :( Lets hope that Kaleb doesn't die too.

I do feel sorry for Seth. It's one hell of an ordeal he's been through, it's no wonder he's so corrupt. But still, there's no need for him to act that extremely. Sarah to the rescue!
define-originality chapter 50 . 8/28/2010
I knew it! Oh yes! Score to me :P Lol. :)

Wow... If faced against each other would they really fight each other? :S
define-originality chapter 49 . 8/22/2010
Lol, Dragoon. :) You should have called him Dragini, dragon mixed with dratini lol.

On a more serious note- I really hate that Hazel. Seriously, i'm going to storm into your fic and hurt her. *evil glare*