Reviews for Gwevin Shots
Es muy bonita
scott newman chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
awesome you rock!
Wolf Princess girl chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
That was cool. I have never seen the Princess bride but I have heard about it, I might just go and watch it/read it cuz i think its a book now.
black rose97 chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
omg! powers sound cool i think it should be about Gwen sees her alien friends9helen, Manny, Cooper, Kevin) and other aliens in hiding in their true form and she gets confused and sents doing spells she never knew on accident...can u somehow through that in?
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
OMGE THT IS SOOOOOO AWESOME THT U MEET HIM IM LIKE SUPER HUMAUNGASOUR (did i spell tht rgt? :P) JEALOUS! OH U LUCKY DOG! anyways please update this soon this thing is like AWESOME! :D
Solora Goldsun chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Watch2muchtv chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Okay 1 the Princess Bride is such a great movie ! 2. I thought it was very very funny how Kevin pointed out that the grampa was alot like max and the kid like ben . Nice! Love it ! The Princess Bride always a classic ! That was cool .
iluvmcgowanboys123 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
tht story was pretty funny!lmao
Skylark Evanson chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I'm suddenly finding myself compelled to watch this movie... Mental note to self: watch The Princess Bride. But Kevin's rite. It sounds friggin' complicated! Can't wait for the next one!

bree tennyson chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
i luv the movie The Princess Bride. and i really liked the way you made it tie in with Kevin. i luv the end most of all :)