Reviews for Gravity
blueeyeddoeeyed chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
If I was Lovino, I would NOT get back with Spain. I would reject him even if I wanted him back, and never let him in again. I'd eventually get over him. Gosh Spain, screw you.
LyckyDycky chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I still think lovi was to nice to Spain... If I was lovi I would punch both of those morons! Lovi u deserve better!
Sam chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I stand firm against all cheaters. So no, I don't think the ending was perfect - I don't think Spain suffered enough for his irresponsibility, and I would've liked some Feliciano-bashing too. Call me a sadist, but I really, really hoped for some more hurting going on towards the cheating couple.

I'm totally, totally biased towards Romano, so there.

HOWEVER... due to the fact that it's Romano we're talking about, this story is actually great and, painfully, accurate. To Romano, Spain is probably his whole world, and even though he hurts and he bleeds and he is tormented by all that Spain has done, he will still open the door and let him in again, just so he can keep the one person he truly loves-even if he knew he can't trust him.

So, great writing, and even though I'm hurting and flinching at what I'm assuming was meant to be a sweet ending, great story.
Proud Fujoshi chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Tsubarashi :D
Resha04 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
This is so beautiful... The emotion in this is perfect.

I wonder where the italic words are from? Are they from a song? Or maybe a poem?
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
thats rather cute really...

i wasnt sure i'd like it at the begining but i think i do. you made spain likable again
yaoirokzthebest chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
i love the story... even though the changings of POV confused me for a bit it still made me cry...
Say It Say My Name chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
omg 1384618753214 review on one of your stories, probably more to come... all of your stuff is so well-written. ._. I love this. I am also curious as to where that Gravity italics thing comes from. Is it a poem? A speech?

My mind contorted as I read this. I love these kind of things. :D
ileana425 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
This is beautiful *tears up a bit*

Can I glomp you because this is adorable
digitalmayhem chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I really love this.

I /really/ love this.

Seriously.

I think that the thing I love the most is the stuff in italics. Just... woah. I was really kinda enlightened, if that doens't sound too cheesy. x33

Love,

Kei
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I liked it, but I was really confused by the way you skipped POVs. I mean, I had to check around to see who was speaking...maybe this would have worked better with all third person, as in it would be easier to follow, but I liked the plot and the italicised stuff :)
UsagiChan22 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
*sniffle* That was fantastic. Seriously, its my new favorite fic! I was so mad at Antonio for cheating on Lovi, but it ended happily~!

*~Keep Up The Awesomeness~*

- Usa
Me voy chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
It was beautiful, though a bit hard to follow with the changes of POV; Anyway I loved it.
Aizana chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
You had a lot of good lines in your story but I was a bit disappointed in the lateral part when Lovi said he finally loved him because I think it was a bit too abrupt. The story is still good though but it can still be improved _
Fanficitonlover4allfiction chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I think I am about to die right now, aside from the few grammatical errors, this was the most beautifully written one shot I have ever read.
It was gorgeous! I mean honestly and truly, I don't think i could love a story more! This was fantastic! I mean, the story plot was just, just so dramatic and augh it was just amazing :D