Reviews for Spring Awakening: The Condensed Version
Spring Awakening News chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
just awesome!

SPRING AWAKENING THE MOVIE!
CHECK OUT THE LINK!

projects/299537666/spring-awakening-the-movie-the-story-that-shocked

AND...

SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND KEEP THE STORY ALIVE!
Charlotte Envy chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
...What happens in scene 8? it must have been pointless seeing as i forgot about it...
Karen-Charlene chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
OMG LMFAO! Couldn't stop laughing!

Loved Ilse's and Otto's last lines lol ;D
PhoenixMackenzi chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
LMFAO! I love it!
Pernicia chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Oh dear. I don't see how my parody will ever possibly compare to yours... It's just... brilliant. I think if anyone ever perfromed this live, I might die laughing.

Mu absolute favorite parts:

-Teacher 1: Dude, Moritz sucks.

Teacher 2: Mhm.-

All the scenes are so short, yet they somehow contain everything the play does! Even the characters we don't know and hate are hilarious. (You too, Otto, he's so neglected...)

-Wendla: *sob* Why am I so dumb?-

My thoughts exactly.

-Frau Gabor: Dear Moritz: Just because you're my son's friend doesn't mean I have to give you cash or take your suicide threat literally. Love, Melchior's mom.-

Oh, poor Moritz... funny and tragic at the same time.

-Hanschen: Can I just, you know, do whatever I want?

Ernst: *another dreamy sigh* Okay.

Hanschen: (jumps on him)-

This is Hernst at it's best, it describes the scene perfectly! And we still don't know if Hanschen is faking gay or not!

-Frau Gabor: Well, it appears my son is a rapist. Okay, reformatory.-

No words to describe this. This is just... favorited. Now I kind of wish I had waited to read this, because I'm never going to think of anything original again. *sighs* WOW. Keep writing.
Candyglue chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Wow, that cracked me up to no end.

And P.S.

OTTO GETS NO LOVE.

My friend and I discovered he has one line... and its Latin. He mat have some epic solos, and in some casts, epic hair, but he still gets no lurv. So sad.
entwined-in-a-web chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Hahahahahahahahahaha!

This is HILARIOUS! I know what you mean! I wanna do Spring Awakening too!...but there's no chance (

Aw...poor Otto...we love you anyway...p Even though Moritz gets a bigger 'aw' from me...sorry, Otto...

Lol... Write some more!
Maudey chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
This is hilarious! You have a great sense of humor and I think the story really works because unlike the teenage angst-filled musical, the play was intended to be a dark comedy. Best line: "Frau Gabor: Well, it appears my son is a rapist. Okay, reformatory." Haha, well written! :)
Chalcedony Rivers chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Scene 5: The Vineyard

Hanschen: Ernst?

Ernst: *dreamy sigh* Yes, Hanschen?

Hanschen: Can I just, you know, do whatever I want?

Ernst: *another dreamy sigh* Okay.

Hanschen: (jumps on him)

Just the best summary of the vineyard scene EVER!

Otto, you did have a point - his hair is epic.