Reviews for Significantly Different
Iceleaf13 chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
I actually shuddered at the eating contest part.
The figure skating and the gymnastics did sound interesting though.
FallOutGleek chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
aww Gymnastists! of course! haha :D wad a cute story, and the way you put in ur own ideals is great too :) wad a sweet short story :)
congotandsja chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Aww, Mike and Kurt are just too cute. 3
Hetalialuuver4ever chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
It. Was. EPIC!
smithens chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Oh, this is adorable! I don't even ship this but I love the way you portrayed it. (I can definitely see Mike as gymnast, especially as he's such a talented dancer.)

Added to favourites. 3
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
HAHA, cute xoxox
Phireye chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Haha, really? I'm lucky to have done all of the gymnastics before. In Primary School I was in artistic gym, but in P4 I was moved to R. Gym. Then I stayed there until Sec 1 then I was moved to Trampoline. Which is your favourite gymnastics?
droppedmysonic chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I can't consider eating a sport. I feel you have to burn calories to do that... Competition, yes. Sport, no.

I am so amused that Rachel technically won but Kurt's too stuck up to admit it.
Stellata chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Very sweet! Mike was adorable, and Kurt was very in character. This pairing doesn't have enough fics for it, so thank you for contributing with such a well written piece.
SciFiSlashFreak chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
This is an awesome story and one of the best couples that get ay too little love. I agree with you about the competive eating, it's a great sport that a lot of people don't get lol.
XxRandomHeartxX chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Haha, really cute. Mike was all over him at the end, wasn't he? And I liked the last line. Talk about adorable.

I have pretty much the same reaction as Kurt whenever I watch gymnastics...heehee. It's just such a, um, mesmerising sport...

Great story. I'm kind of digging Mike&Kurt stuff right now. Super cute.
PUCKurt up buttercup chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
this was too damn cute. :D i love mike. i think him and kurt need more fics together! lol
Meredith Trainor chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Fabulous job! Love how it ended. :)
lil-miss-chocolate chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Aw, cute story. I can totally see why Kurt loves watching the gymnamsts...
orangeade73 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Ha ha! Cool... Mike/Kurt isn't something I see everyday.