Reviews for Falling
Alamorn chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Ah, so cute. I haven't played any of the origins but City Elf, and I still haven't totally finished the game because I'm hellishly slow and the TV keeps getting shanghaied, but reading your stuff makes me want to buckle down and finish the damn thing. It's really fun, and I love it, but - so much other stuff to do!

About your story - I loved the characterization of this strong, stern woman who never shows weakness and yet can't even look at the sky. Alistair was adorable, what with the wheel of cheese constellation and all, and as always, I love your writing.
FyreBrande chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
"obdurate" bonus points for using an uncommon word! I LOVE this! You caught them both so perfectly I could hear their voices in my head as I was reading. I know you're getting a gazillion reviews and such from me, but I'm not sorry(besides, it's partially your fault for reviewing one of my stories and letting me know you exsist P).
lady.baroque chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Very wonderful! You have a great writing style. Very much enjoyed this; great job. :)
Sarah1281 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Oh, I imagine she'll change her mind on how impossible it is when she gets to Redcliffe and he confesses he's an heir to the throne. As an Aeducan she should realize that there's every chance he'll become King but whether she goes for it anyway or not is still up in the air. I really liked this. Oghren and the idle dwarf in Dust Town even comment on how strange it is to be beneath the sky and if you're a dwarf you can agree that you either found it hard to get used to as well or still aren't used to it. Interesting that she think of Alistair like a second but given that Gorim was always with her and followed her and then Alistair was it makes sense. Also interesting that she wasn't given a name.
mille libri chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I like the details of her reaction to the sky, love the constellations and that whole conversation. Nicely done!