Reviews for My moments with Bella, Jacob and Renesmee
dazzled eyes22 chapter 3 . 7/20
It's a shame that you stopped the story there. I would love to see how she reconciles this with her mother and Jacob, though I can understand her being confused about her feelings for them. Their situation should create some concerns in someone so young. I do like that she let her dad in and that she's trying.

If I was Edward, I don't know if I could let him tell this story alone to my daughter. I liked how he gave her space and time before insisting on hearing how she felt.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 2 . 7/20
I understood Edward's family concerns, but I liked that he went down to the reservation to talk with Jacob because if he couldn't trust Jacob with his safety, how could he trust him with his daughter?

This is exactly how I saw Edward being as a dad. He knew this would be hard, but he had to hear what Jacob planned for the future with his daughter. I liked that he was not easy on him and insisted on marriage. There was no way he was leaving his daughter to live with him without that commitment.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 7/20
I like how Edward and Bella talked through this dilemma and decided how they would react. They were partners leaving this decision to their daughter and Jacob as much as they wanted her with them.
amirasyidazhar chapter 3 . 10/25/2014
You're gonna leave it there? With Renesmee hating Bella? You can't do that! Please continue this story. :'(
Neha kumari chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
you are i am waiting for your next chapter,please write soon that i can read that.

thank you...
Guest chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
I lovrd the sweet father daughter moments
Earwen85 chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
yeah thast right every sane girl would reacted teh same as ren I give u that but I would lvoe for Jake and Nessie to finish together of course but then again I love Nessie to tink of her dad as the number one man in ehr life

is great
irishnlove2shop chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
Good story, hope you continue it.
FelicityT chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
Good story.

FelicityT
edwardandtaylorgrl chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
ahw write more
108DegreesIsHawt chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
Write more please :) Its ah-mazing! I it ...literatly! lol :D
Now and Forever true chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
i liked the story it was really good to see edwards point of view i
PinkyLight chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
love it! . please continue!