Reviews for Little Wolf
grace chapter 9 . 8/10
pleaes wright more fast i love it !
cody chapter 9 . 7/15
plz go on
Innocence Destroyer chapter 9 . 7/13
This is such an amazing and beautifully written story. I'm really disheartened to see that it's been five years since your last update because this is just such a wonderful fic. I hope that one day you'll pick this story back up.
white collar black wolf chapter 9 . 4/26
Really liked it

I was wondering if u were going to continue this story would really like to keep on reading

Plz get back to me ASAP
A.K. Hawthorne chapter 9 . 2/17
PLEASE UPDATE!
Samisnotapeach chapter 9 . 12/2/2014
Oh. My. Gosh! I just finished reading all none of the chapters and i love it. eeeehhhhh its just so amazing. You are such a talented writer. Soooooo please please please update soon!
little princess001 chapter 9 . 11/30/2014
plz update soon
Miss Baby Bear chapter 9 . 11/7/2014
If u update let me know
Dragon's Flame of Life chapter 9 . 9/10/2014
Love this, hope there is more to come!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/3/2014
Is this going to continue because it's been over a year I think.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
the rest is coming, right?
srhwonea chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
Hello :3
Are you still writing this? Because it endet in a rilly exiting scene... Sorry my bad english, i'm finnish.. Yep -.-
Please continue the story 3
flo chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
What the shit update now! a cliff hanger!? seriously why?! next chapter PLS!
Amelia Marie Whitlock chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
Please you can't leave it like this

His eyes were filled with an unimaginable fury, as his lips curled back showing teeth the size of my hand, as it let out a growl we could hear clearly from where we stood.

And then it was running towards us and the only words that went through my head we're, Oh shit….

That is nuts please countinue the story please I want to know what Sam does will Charlie be okay what about Jake and what about the child vampire
TwistedIrish chapter 9 . 7/9/2014