Reviews for Little Wolf
Guest chapter 9 . 7/30/2017
They are dead! They know nothing of wolves. Wolves stand and fight for there kind. All they have to do is howl and the rest of pack will come. The wolves do not leave a pack mate. They stand together. It would not just leave it would call the rest of the pack and attack! It you hurt an wolves that are close to the alpha, YOU ARE 100% DEAD, expectantly if you hurt his mate Or his pups! He would kill to protect any one of his pack mates put his mate comes first!
white collar black wolf chapter 8 . 9/27/2016
could you please let me know if you have heard of this story or if you know who wrote it

i was wondering if u had ever heard of a harry potter twilight story were harry is raised by charlie after James and lily give harry to him to raise charlie and james are cousins and in the last chapter bella attacks Harry. harry doesn't like Lily and Jame at all.

i can't remember who wrote it or the name of it but i did read it recently

please get back to me ASAP
Guest chapter 9 . 3/16/2016
When are you going to update the story I want to read what Sam does
Guest chapter 9 . 3/3/2016
When the fuck is there gonna be a chapter 10
RosettaRoseburn chapter 9 . 11/27/2015
Please update! This is one of the best twilight fanfictions yet!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/2/2015
update i want sam to claim jake so paul could leave them alone
brizan chapter 9 . 10/7/2015
This story is so good, sadly I just relized it's in-complete and she has not updated it in 5 years so...I don't think she plans on finishing it. :'(
Guest chapter 9 . 9/4/2015
Moar
grace chapter 9 . 8/10/2015
pleaes wright more fast i love it !
cody chapter 9 . 7/15/2015
plz go on
Innocence Destroyer chapter 9 . 7/13/2015
This is such an amazing and beautifully written story. I'm really disheartened to see that it's been five years since your last update because this is just such a wonderful fic. I hope that one day you'll pick this story back up.
white collar black wolf chapter 9 . 4/26/2015
Really liked it

I was wondering if u were going to continue this story would really like to keep on reading

Plz get back to me ASAP
A.K. Hawthorne chapter 9 . 2/17/2015
PLEASE UPDATE!
Samisnotapeach chapter 9 . 12/2/2014
Oh. My. Gosh! I just finished reading all none of the chapters and i love it. eeeehhhhh its just so amazing. You are such a talented writer. Soooooo please please please update soon!
Isabella McCarthy Mikaelson chapter 9 . 11/30/2014