Reviews for Five Walls Raised
Sub-par chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
What this tells me is that you have the reading comprehension of a 7-year old. Try reading and analyzing more stories/manga, and THEN start writing.
Zatheko chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
To bad narusaku WILL happen.
OSYH chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
The harsh reality that is canon must hurt. Well done, and thank you for writing this.
Kitsune1978 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Ah, the reality is harsh. Poor Naruto and his hopeless feelings. Now, when he's so focused on bringing Sasuke back, he probably has no time to considerate his feelings for Sakura and vice versa.
X59 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
that was really deep
Hunnybee chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Simple, short and masterfully done.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Great work on this. Nicely done.
VickyVicarious chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Awful, AWFUL, and completely canon.

I love it.
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I completely and utterly agree with the things stated here.
wisecurledqueen chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
This is a really good fic. I like the slow revelations between Naruto and Sakura. I really like how you described the scenes in the manga your way. It was awesome. Thank you.

-curledruler
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Good riddance. Who needs Sakura anyway? get over her, Naruto (cough cough HINATA)

Well done, especially number one! Though I think Naruto still believed Sasuke could come back until the end when he tried to kill Sakura but no matter. :)
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Poor Naruto :(
existence555 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
These all ring true.

Nice job.
Sofsofi chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Here I was reading the whole thing, without actually knowing who was the author, as always I leave the author name till the end. As I was reading, something in the style was familiar, and here I found you again. I'm beginning to recognize your style of writing, since it's very remarkable. I liked this one, though your stories always seem so send faint anti-Sakura vibes, whereas I'm a Sakura fan. But I really like how you build this atmosphere of angst and pain throughout your works. See you soon, I hope, with another piece of art.
KCWolfman chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Excellent one-shot!

You listed 5 very valid, poignant, and insightful reasons why Naruto/Sakura can never happen.