Reviews for DeiSaso On the Rebound
NightLove chapter 1 . 2/24
Amazing
Lumi yoshinigama chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
wowwww I like this one better
Zaoyu chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Awesome story! Loved the DeiSaso.
Meeeep76 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
You're a great author , I love it soooooo much... but althrough I liked Dei-chan as uke more and yep, I like the non-happy endings ( weirdo, huh? ). but why is Sasori soooo...nice? I though he was goin' 2 kill the whore or something.. Urg...too nice .. ))
LolaLaTrailera chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Well i guess i like the other one better, i love the non-happy-endings (crazy much? :P) But i really loved this one too, Dei dumping his imaginary bf and starting tapping Sasori :3

Your seme Dei is beyond HOT
StrictlyNaruto18 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Nice.
KittyKaity chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Man, Dei is so freakin sexy as Seme, I have to admit!
Wolven-1 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
MUCH BETTER! I likes!
Charlotte Envy chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
SOOOO much better than not on the rebound! pein deserves to be alone! and he should just go fuck himself! and also- in not on the rebound, when sasori saw konan and itachi, didnt you say that she was all over him? so if thats true, then how could he have raped her?
SweetScarlett97 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I love it! I like this one better then ' Not on the Rebound' fanfic, because this one has a 'happy ending' Nicely done! :D

-Nic
shadowdolls chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
hahaha this has a much better ending than DeiSaso not on the rebound :))
Lifeless.Breathless chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
yay just the ending i wanted 2 hear :D
Selyann chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Ahaha, I haven't reviewed yet, have I ...? (I'm such a forgetful person ... and I only intended to think about proper words for a review. Oh well.)

Firstly, I must say I'm glad you decided to upload another version, which is like what I requested. I was pleasantly surprised by that. Thank you.

Secondly... oh, wow, smut? To be honest, I hadn't even thought about it, I thought about something more fluffy? Haha? (No, not that I mind! I love DeiSaso smut.) It's just that it happened so quickly! o: In a flash, almost! First he's with Pain, then he has sex with Deidara, and he's not even very hesitant! He said he couldn't imagine them being together, yet he gave in so easily! Sasori, make up your mind, man!

Deidara was absolutely hot though.

I think you did a good job. But I'd like to point out one thing (a piece of advice, you know ... xD'). I've noticed that whereas you write pretty descriptive smut, the rest of the story doesn't contain much description. :) Maybe you could try working on that? Some nice description can really add to the quality of a story!

Cheers (and thanks again).

Selyann
Nijyuubi13 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Cute, i kinda found sasori acting like a kid tho.. )
CYRA1104 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010