Reviews for Dinner For Two
KittyGetAwayFromTheBlanket chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
My apologies to all authors,

But this has to be one of my all time favorite fics. I swear on my grandmother it is not just because the Smut(LOL)

I don't know what it is about it, .. I just find it real and it really engrosses me. I was on my way from a doctors appointment home(passenger) in rush hour traffic and i looked up halfway through reading and I was almost home, LOL, even though an hour had passed!

I love how it's reflective of their past, present and in general character.

I love your Alex and I don't know why, but my favorite scene of the entire story thus far is when Alex's leg rubbed against Olivia and their feelings we're outed right then. And that "And there is that" ..Lol

And honest to god.. I probably already reviewed this story.. I really can't remember but if I did I still love it second time around, Lol

I notice the last updated status is a while ago which kinda makes me sad inside, but I am thankful for reading it nevertheless..

Now i'm off to troll on for more stories, but it's hard to read sometimes after you hit one you like..
Gryffindor620 chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
This was awesome! I can't wait for the next one!

Great Chapter!

Update Soon Son!
peterpeter chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
love this fic hope next part is up soon. can't wait to read what olivia will say to alex about the job
Chic-a-go-go chapter 4 . 5/25/2010
This is my favorite out of all the stories you have going on right now and hope you stick with this one for awhile. So many possibilities... Hope you update soon.
moors60 chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
So, let's see, a 'so-called' loving partner, who has prior knowledge that her partner is a victim of sexual assualt, but has not discussed this with the partner and the two have not had sex before, upon that first encounter puts that victim in another sexual situation where all control is taken from them and they are at the mercy of another; that's not love, that's cruelty. The fact that you state that Alex has 'knowledge' of Liv's assault, but more or less dismisses it as just a means for her to control in their relationship is simply pure selfishness on Alex's part, especially since she does not know the specifics of what happened to Liv, nor how its affected her, because she hasn't asked. Since Alex is the SVU lawyer, she should easily recognize that Liv's refusal to let Alex reciprocate and taking control of their lovemanking, is not done out of a desire for inequality or because she refuses to 'submit' h Alex, but is made out of fear, plain and simple. While the story is hot (but in need a beta reading), this scene turned the rest of the story off for me - I could'nt apply the suspension of disbelief theory, because the rest of the details - non-sexual - are true to canon (i.e., WP, Alex's lack of contact, Liv's assualt). As soon as Alex put on those handcuffs, particularly behind the back, even though it was Alex, the first thought that Liv is going to have is panic (since you've already established that she fears being out of control), not passion; and her foremost reaction is going to be to get out of those cuffs. This scene would be have more validity if it were not their first time and they had already had discussions about the assault and Alex was using this, with Liv's permission, as a means to regain her trust in a sexual partner, and rid herself of her fears.
lala3025 chapter 4 . 5/11/2010
Thanks for the good story that you are posting. I like the new twist that you are putting in your story about Alex and the new job offer that will take her away from the city, creative. Nice little phone mistake with Olivia and Elliot too. I am looking forward to new updates.
chawkchic chapter 4 . 5/9/2010
Sounds like Alex might be running again. I hope that she doesn't put Olivia's (and hers) heart thru the ringer.
Aweeeesome chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
Wow, you write so vividly my imagination was reeling! It was like a movie converted into a script and dialog! Thanks for writing it!
brwnsuga chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
THUD!
chawkchic chapter 3 . 4/3/2010
Wowza...umm...I need to go have a shower now.
lovesfemslash chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
Ha ha great sexy story. Next time let's see some of the kinky stuff!
Nita chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
Very hot, I hope there is more!
Veiga chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
thats hot. More please.
junebuggnc chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
I'm liking this story. Please continue.
cabotfet-ish-70 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I hope we have more of this wonderful story.