Reviews for Interference Of The Finest
Ebzenka chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
I like it! But you are the only one who can decide what direction the story goes.
4leafclover0120 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Interesting
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
continue!
You have a great start already! Finish what you have started :)
star jelly chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I really like this story! I know it's been a while since you updated, but I hope you can write more to this. I'd love to see what Sophie does to get them back together!
PadawanCassy chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Hi!

That was good. I am curious though are you going to have a squel?

Cassy
Rayday chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
You have a very intersting story here, I hope you will add to it, I would love to know what happens in your version of this story.
ReaderinthePNW chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I'm enjoying it very much, and hope to see another update! Will you keep it along generally canonish lines? can't wait!

-Tara
LLR5654 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
please continue...
Mumrik chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I loved it! Thank you so much! Please continue writing!
lyssipe chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
This could be really good, but i'd like to see more of sophy croft's feelings/thoughts. Mrs edward needs at least a bit of an appearance. Maybe most important will be the fleshing out of sophy and fredrick's relationship. At moments you tell us things that we should be given the opportunity to infer(mostly character motivations.) This is a common trap- you must be vigilant. All that aside, it serves as a good intro chapter. I like that sophy understands anne as well as she does and that anne is still there playing the pianoforte.
Mikro chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Like it so far. It kind of misses something, I'm not quite scour what it is, but I'm guessing You'll add it eventually it You continue the story :)
deanbranson chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Please continue this! There's so many possibilities here :)

I love the idea of looking at Wentworth and Anne's relationship from an "outsider's" POV. I love the idea of Sophy being suspicious of the nature of W&A's relationship.

I would love to see some Georgian-style detecting from Sophy. Especially finding out about the engagement.

Oh, the possibilities!

I'm adding this to story alert in the hopes you decide to continue :)

x
Leigh chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
It's such a promising beginning and I hope that you continue with it. I'm glad that you recognized that Anne's feelings are just under the surface. I love that the book tells us that Anne relied on distance and time to trick herself into believing that she's over him. Please please have fredrick reconcile his feelings for her slowly. Rushing to a happy ending takes away from the angsty moments, which is what makes Persuasion my favorite Austen novel. The time away from each other plus the understanding that they were happy together makes the plot so poignant.

You did an excellent work capturing the voices of Anne and Fredrick. I love the bit about Edward discerning that fredrick isn't in love just by comparing how he was before. Wonderful beginning!
longtimelurker chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Demented bunny-

Great work. You've managed to "sound" like Austen and since Sophy is one of my favorite characters (what a woman!) I'm loving you telling the tale from her point of view.

I hope you'll continue with this story - I see lots of potential.
toffeema chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
cute. Too few Persuasion based stories out there - please continue! :)