Reviews for Moments in Time
Daine chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
This is very good, i'm rereading it. Very good writing, I love it.
fantasyinmymind chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Interesting idea...but in Charlie staying in 1877...does the paradox not again change?
number1princess chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
That was a very pleasing story. Great plot, absolutely original. Combine greta idea with greta writting skill and u have this story. The ending was truly beuatiful, a nice twist to the amzingly developed plot. I look forward to reading more of your pieces. Bravo!
Divamercury chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
Awesome! I really enjoyed this. Great work!

~DM
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
akj222 chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
awwww.. what a nice ending.
Christy S chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
Beautiful. Yah, gotta love Charlie! At least, I do. I'll be taking Drama this year, so I guess I feel a little empathy for him. Thanx for letting him live. I wasn't realy in a mood for a depressing fic.-
whizzothecrunchyfrog chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
Oh my! Very interesting. I really liked that. There's a lot to think about there. A very good idea developed very well and with little confusion. Congratulations!
muji chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
Yey! That was so cool! Interesting plotline as well.
allee kat chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
loved it! very good ending!
Lady S chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
This was wonderful!

Absolutely wonderful!

SEW
The Phantom chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
Oh, yay! *sniffle* How sweet... *happy sigh* I really liked that, the logistics made sense and la-de-da. Bravo! Excellently written! Please, grace us with more of your 'K&L' work. :D
Broadway Magic chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
another incredible story! great to see you're on Kate and Leopold. i got a little confused for a moment, but as i read on i got it. Charlie with Kate and Leopold, with his niece..aww. thats kinda like finishing my story...where charlie is sad cuz he'll never see his niece/nephew. write on!
HAA chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
the end? THE END! no!
spark chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
Great story! You handled the time travel paradox very well and you kept your characters in character.