Reviews for Limits
AKaten Kat chapter 3 . 3/5/2014
Ohhh, please update! I've been all around the fandom and there's barely anyone writing graceland fics... This is really a good story, I do so hope you update.

Salutations,

AKaten Kat
9RiS6 chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Hi, just wondering, are you still continuing this story?
horsegirl275 chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
Really good and intresting! I want to know more on Jim, and more Katsa/Po time, i hate seeing them "fight"! Please PLEASE update looks like it will be a very intresting story! PLEASE, ;)
violetbrina chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
It's hard to come by such a good fanfic for the seven kingdoms trilogy.

Really really really really hope you continue.
BergamotAndRevolutionaryFervor chapter 3 . 9/19/2010
Great story
The Noxpert chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
Please update and continue this story i was really enjoying it. There really aren't enough Graceling FF's on Po and Katsa and they really are awesome. Please..?
sugarball chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
Im already hooked up with your story and cant wait for more. Also, I love the jelausy drama going there with Katsa. Keep it up!
tsukiaka chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
Seems like an interesting story! You've really captured the personality of Katsa and Po well, althought Katsa might be a touch too jealous. Update soon.
madiakam chapter 3 . 4/30/2010
ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples ples
WRITE MORE I LOVE THIS BOOK AND I LIKE FANFIC PLES I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
madiakam chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
ples write more ples ples ples
intrinsicness chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
Ooh! Katsa's jealous!

This is shaping up to be a nice story. Please continue!
farmgirl5665 chapter 3 . 4/13/2010
OMG i love your story. :) and im glad Po isn't blind. When i read it i cried at that part. Hope u update soon

Happy writing