Reviews for Sons of the Wilderness: 1845
I'vebeenLOKI'Dyetagain chapter 9 . 1/9/2014
Loved this, and I would totally read another story in this series! (If you do decide to write one at some point in time :3) Again, James and Victor's brotherly relationship is just so much fun to read, and I love it, messed-up as it is at times.

The only thing I noticed with your writing was that sometimes you would use the wrong word, like a couple times you used "chore" which is routine task, when the word you wanted is "choir" which is a company of singers, and another time you used the word "shutter" which means to shut or close, when the word you wanted is "shudder" which means to tremble as from fear or cold.
But other than that I quite enjoyed your writing, and especially your descriptions!

Thank you so much for the great read!
I'vebeenLOKI'Dyetagain chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
*sobbing*

But loving how much Victor cares for James and wants to protect him!
I'vebeenLOKI'Dyetagain chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
Loved the father-son fluff! Loved loved loved it :)
I'vebeenLOKI'Dyetagain chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
James and Victor together are adorable. I absolutely loved the bit where James said he'd like big teeth and so gave himself some with sticks :) And how James got such a kick out of doing yard work and how he brought Victor breakfast.
Oh fjdklsjfdksjf though, child abuse is horrible...
I'vebeenLOKI'Dyetagain chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
*sobs* Victor... oh... ;-;

I just have to mention though - I absolutely /love/ your descriptions. Just the way you include all five senses, and your strong verb choice and everything *-*
Boooyakasha chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
I liked how you tied in the name references there and the 'creation' of john was a nice touch :)
Boooyakasha chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
really good, I liked the easy friendship you created between the two boys and you do a good job of showing toms twisted dark side-which may explain some of victors behaviour. I also liked the accent you threw in as it helps develop charatcer...anyway, im off to read the next chapter now ;)
FanFicReader25 chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
I would love it if you continued your series! Both your stories so far have been great!
Lucky's Girl chapter 9 . 8/2/2012
Hi,
Oh gosh! I realized today I'd read this chapter when you posted but was away from my computer and forgot I hadn't left a review! I'm sorry!

In any case! It was a fabulous end to an excellent story! No need for thanks, it was well worth it! I loved how you kept the same themes you had in the entire story into the epilogue as well, the scenery setting as usual and then breaking it into what we've seen on the movie, then going just a little bit more in depth to it.

I absolutely loved the last line too, it was just a great way to end it. Left the reader with a sense of finality, but, as always with these brothers, you know its not really over! Thank you SO much for sticking with this story the entire way through and finishing it up! It was really great and I definitely, definitely would love to see the rest of this series! Whatever your output time is, its worth it! Sorry it took so long to actually review and thanks again so, so much for this story!
Paige
Stina Whatever chapter 9 . 4/20/2012
This is a great story and I really like it. I like that Victor takes relations so seriously, and his nickname for James
LittleMissUnderstood97 chapter 9 . 4/16/2012
This is amazing! Love how it filled in the gaps, really well written. Awesome stuff!
LittleMissUnderstood97 chapter 9 . 4/16/2012
Dreago78 chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
Oh yes I forgot this was under my favorite stories but I'm so glad you finished! I really enjoyed it and you did a great job writing your own spin on it then tying it in with the movie XD

And I remember I quite enjoy your other "Sons of Wilderness" story and it would be totally awesome if you did a civil war one as well. I can't recall of any civil war stories of them on here so yours would probably be the best and first XD

Keep up the great work!
Smizzlemort chapter 9 . 4/6/2012
I absolutely enjoyed this story and felt it was wonderfully written. Your story seemed very fitting for an Origins background story and gave us information that was very...well fitting! Anyway, i really enjoyed this story and if i can i will check out 1849 and yes, if you do have time, write a third one. Anyway, excellent job!
quoththeraven5 chapter 9 . 4/6/2012
That last paragraph was beautiful, that ending perfect! :)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »