Reviews for A Woman's Touch
Envoy chapter 7 . 1/17
New life motto everyone! "I've always found tea to be an excellent response to the unexpected in life." Thank you Alfred. I feel that our lives will be positively impacted, as long as we keep your great wisdom in mind.
star chapter 8 . 11/5/2015
this is adorable and while I will miss having Robin around, Dick reserves a happy childhood without being beat up by villains.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 8 . 6/15/2015
Awesome!
Allanna Stone chapter 8 . 10/15/2014
great!
bellachaos chapter 8 . 10/8/2013
This was the first Batman fic that I've read and I really enjoyed what you did with the story. It was interesting and well written.
Dom380 chapter 8 . 9/12/2013
I really liked the idea for this fic, do you have any plans for future sequels?
bulletsforvalent chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
luv this. it's a heart-warming story
Guest chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
Such a cute story!
WingsOfFate chapter 8 . 5/16/2013
Yes. Yes to everything but especially the end scene. I'm still grinning. Loved how you pulled everything full circle and resolved the various plotlines without either dragging the story out or concluding things too drastically- this story would be wonderful either by itself or as part of a series. Love it, thank you so much for writing it.
midnightbat chapter 8 . 8/23/2012
Love this! Great job!
Are you gonna make Selina, Bruce, and Dick one happy family?
I honestly love a story when Selina, Bruce, and Dick are one happy family XD
bandrose111 chapter 8 . 8/17/2012
i love it maybe u could write a continuation
clow-san chapter 8 . 4/9/2012
Only 18 reviews? This deserves a couple hundred more. It is quite a story and truly a good stable plot.
FifthDayOfMay chapter 8 . 3/7/2012
Ha! XD Dick's funny. I love this story. Especially the sort of budding relationship between Bruce and Selina and their overwhelming protectiveness of Dick. God their a weird little family aren't they? XD This made me want to write something where Batman and Catwoman go off to fight crime and Dick finds out and wants to go so he can protect his 'mommy and daddy.' Curse you for inspiring me. This entire thing is just amazing though and I really like the idea and universe it opens up. I have no choice but to dabble in these kind of stories as well. Blame yourself for releasing the rampant plot bunnies in my head! Blame yourself!
Jay Q chapter 5 . 2/15/2012
Awww... motherly moments make me coo like the fan girl I am. And I'm kindda sad that this story seems to end in two more chapters, I was hoping for Dick to get involved in the thief buissness but I guess that wasn't meant to be

And I think that you did an excellent job with describing how the characters felt and their feelings towards their problems. You seem to be a pro at writing with this story :)

Enough compliments. I'm gonna review the next 2 chapters tomorrow, until then, Good Night *ZzZzZ*
Jay Q chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
Awww. I'm starting to think that originally Catwoman was the one supposed to take Dick in. She's more comforting than Bruce, that's for sure