Reviews for Kissing Cousins
Aulexo chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Hi,dude. this is great fanfiction :D I like Jake and Tom so much. and you know wat? they are both very sexy with shirtless :D /stupid imagine/ well,over all this is good. at least, Kay and Lee not annoying their brother and cousin :D
Asdfghjkl chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
DreamBigandBeUnique chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Lol you should make this a full story :)
activelemons chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Awesooooommmme! :D that last bit about Kay and Lee was a PERFECT ending! Good job (:
please chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
RadicalDaniel chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
New Reader!

Amazing, and I lol'd when the twins walked in... If only they knew... But yes Tom/Jake is actually a quite hot pairing, even though they are cousins but we can quickly look passed that (that's what FanFiction was made for).

You should SO continue this, there could be loads more!

Daniel 3

loveybird chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
lol im super-happy now that i read this u should kinda put a second chapter of wat happens after they become sober and add a little more about lee and kay too
number1sasunarufan chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
cute, i like it!
cakid chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Jake/Tom needed to be slashed. Love for it to be continued. Maybe when Jake gets tied up by the aliens, Tom sends the little ones away, and he decides to explore Jake's body where each exposed inch of Jake's smooth, muscled body drives Tom to see more.
Exmoorpony chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Ewwww! Gross! But in a totally hilarious kind of way. I loooovvveee the ending!
DarkSapphireXx chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
lol! This was cute :)

I recently watched aliens in the attic, and i so thought despite the fact that they're cousins, jake and tom go together ;)
Voodoo's13thHeart chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
yes! im not the only one who noticed these pairings! haha thank you! this made me happy :)is there gunna be more chappies? i hope so! great job i love it!
somebody who loves you chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
First: sorry 4 the bad english

But I totally love the fic

and it's not wear cuz i was thinkin on this couple all the movie

sadly not too much persons like them :(

but thaks anyways

I totally love u if u continue this fic XD

XOXO byee!
DiabeticBabe chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
It was a diffrent story...I hav never thought of the story line that way, but I found it kinda intresting