Reviews for Are You Ready?
k1942 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Bella's dream state seems to have been a real big help to Edward's indecisiveness ! Cured it right up, it looks like!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
That. Was. Hot.
yeszcullen chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Geez! That was... intense for Edward! Ha ha ha :) But it was so nice, at least he knew he was ready.
Cassiakohn chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
Now that was awesome. great job!
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
That was interesting.. Kinda like sleep sex..
Pheonix Autumn chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHA that was funny write more!(storys) hahhahah
sleeptalker1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Great EPOV from you!

As they say practice makes perfect so we need lots of practising from Edward immediately! can you tell that I liked it lol

You really get in Edwards head & groin area as well obviously lmao

Would be great to either have a morning after from B or E or take the story further (more nights of grinding lol)

go on you know you want to
venis-envy chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Why do I keep torturing myself while I'm at WORK?
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
...and then Charlie yelled, "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE!

Lyta7 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Oh, I loved this story! Great idea though I'd really like to know Bella's thoughts the next morning - how much was she aware of?
BAFan chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Whew! I need a cold shower after this! *g* Lovely vignette, sweet and sexy without going too far out of character. Good job!
Mell C chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Having read the MS leak, I think you really catch Edward's style of vocabulary and narration. That seems to be rare, in my readings- most supposedly canon EPOVs don't quite get it right. And the fact that Bella sleeps through everything makes this believable as a lost moment from her POV. Well done! I rarely feel like I'm reading the "real Edward." Thanks, and good luck in the contest.
onePushyFox chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Great story! Love that it was canon and still so hot! Good luck in the contest!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Hot! 3ed it!
Fliberty chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Ah, so sweet. I was waiting for Edward to find out she was really awake the whole time though!