Reviews for The Early Bird Gets the Worm
Darkestpowerslover234 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Oh I get it now. Katherine is Joey and Chastity's child and Brandon is Kat and Patrick's child. Am I right. If not could you send me a pm.
Darkestpowerslover234 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I'm so confused on what just happened in this story.
DropDeadRomantic chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Okay, to be honest, i had to read this about 6 times before it finally clicked in my head. I dont know if I'm tired, its 2 am where I am, or if im just stupid. lol. I like it, though i have to admit its a little confusing. First you think its Kat and Patrick, then we add Katarina Stratford-Verona and the original Patrick, and then we find out its their kid and Chastity and Joeys kid. Now, im not even sure if i have it right, but thats what i got. lol. good luck with this one, if it confused me, expect a lot of confused readers. lol.
Starespace chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Oh, I see!

Did have to read and think about I again after reading it once.

But tres cool! And tricky, you!
Drama chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Thanx! It was unexpected but I bet you know it! Interesting how they came to this, maybe a prequel is doing to come? I hope so.

And I can't believe we've waited so long for new episodes, I'm so excited!
c.margo chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Holy crap. That was such a suprise. You had me staring blankly at the screen trying to figure out what the hell was going on once I read "Katerina Stratford-Verona". I didn't see that coming at all. Good job. I can't wait for more In The Sky or B&B. And I would love a sequel to tide me over until then. :)
Dingbat142001 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
You know I absolutely adore it!