Reviews for Broken Silence
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 6/13
Wow that was intense kind of sad. Very well a bit pathetic for the one left behin . You do really well with drabbles, and one shots and I get RL I really do. But you have 32 stories and it appears you lose interest, or lose your mojo, or whatever, I just wish you would indicate that stories are on hiatus, or you lost interest. You write very well grab readers' interest from the beginning, but then were left hanging. For five years. Maybe I'll revisit this site sometime before I die, (I'm 72) or not.
rachel garber chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
guess not always an HEA, good story, sad at the end. *sigh*
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
So heartbreaking, but beautifully written. I guess these things happen more often than not.
featherme chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Aww, so sad! You're right though, there isn't always a happy ending! Love your writing.
PerfectlyPersuasive chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Once again, I love these. You move me with your words, friend.

Heart you BIG TIME!
SheSoODaZZled chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
No I suppose they can't all bee happy endings..ut it was beautiful none-the-less!
Mychael chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I love your writing, but that made me a little sad. :-(

Keep them coming though cause I am tough!
MyriadProBold chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
This is beautiful and heartbreaking. So sad. In my mind, they will find each other and live hea. Ok?
carebear309 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Ah poor guy gets his cherry popped and then abandoned! What a jerk.
edmom chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
loved it
Rubytuesday5 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Thank goodness I've got chapter 39 of Journalward to read next...These drabbles are very moving and so descriptive in their own right...Robyn thanks for the replies they make me squeal like a 12 year old fan girl...3 as always...
Darloudasha chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
that's okay that there's no hea cause on his way out his lover was walking in with coffee and breakfast and they went back to bed and ... ;) I make my OWN! hea! ;)
Julestwentysix chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Lovely drabbles but so sad. Jx
mssmith chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Robyn, you don't usually leave me sad! Thanks for the drabbles, you write so damned well, I will forgive the sadness...this time!
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010