Reviews for Finding Marshall
Husky2014 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Loved this!
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Neat story idea...something drastic has to happen for Mary to really appreciate Marshall and see the wonderful life she could have with him.
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Well done, and a good opportunity to explore the fact that Marshall - though he loves her dearly - has to be able to do what he needs to do, to step away in order to save his own sense of self. Sometimes that is exactly what Mary needs to happen for her to see the bigger picture.

Thanks for the lovely story. :)
CSI4lyfNCIS13 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
They r so good together.
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I really like this fic. I like that Mary finally sees the drain the people in her life have put on her. I really hate Raph. I really love that they have a house they both picked out, and both their styles mesh.

-Kate
jrfanfrommo chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Great story thanks for sharing it with us!
BuJyo chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Reading it again and tearing up...again. The emotions were so well written!

Plausible and bitter sweet. Great story!
superwoman1015 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
This makes me want to cry for him. I know a lot of folks think that Mary's got it bad, what with her family and all, but I think Marshall's got the worse lot. he's in love with a woman who can never love her back, and it's slowly tearing him up inside. I can see something like this happening, though i know it wont, but wow, this was just amazingly done.
Enfleurage chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
This is a well-written, believable story with Mary and Marshall nicely in character. After re-watching all of Season 2 over the past week (thank you Netflix), I do think that Mary loves Raph, Raph loves Mary, and that Raph isn't the horrific bastard portrayed in most fanfic, but I totally agree that Raph and Brandi seem to make more sense as a couple than do Raph and Mary. And I think Marshall will have to leave for Mary to realize how much she needs him.