Reviews for The Fine and Subtle Art of Self Defense
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
ah, how i love haru. the easiest character for me to write, and my second favorite female character and my fifth favorite overall (my list goes something like: 1. Chrome 2. Hibari 3. Reborn 4. Tsuna 5. Haru 6. Gokudera (even in my faves list they're next to each other!) 7. Bianchi (i blame "Love and Other Difficult things" - it was like , the second khr fanfic i ever red and seriously influenced the way i saw the characters from that moment on) 8. Yamamoto 9. Kyoko 10. Dino (also blaming you, othrwise this spot would've gone to Fon , or maybe I-Pin, or maybe 20YL Lambo...after 10 it gets really hard to differntiate between my many beloved people...)) :D

anyway, i REALLY liked how subtly you handled the gokuharu undertones. they were definitely there, but it's like it was a wink instead of a slap to the face. cool. :D
satomika chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
it was sweet of takehi and kyouya...

like it!
MeiGrace chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Woah XD
sakura saya chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
wow!what a cute story!and we have the same idea:D!haru's flame should be the sun its perfect for her attitude don't you think so;)but i also think storm would fit her...because she's so wild and gigly like the storm:)
shufen2 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
'S always fun to read your fics about Haru's hidden depths :)
Dawnaven chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I like that Haru thinks/said that Yamamoto is a sweet boy and that Hibari is a dear boy. :) It's funny. Great one-shot :)
Nevany chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Great story -

Girls aren't as useless as men claim them to be

I noticed a mistake btw "Hibari-san was a dear boy, too, though he looked startled to hear it. That - was - been fun."
ZiaLiaLis chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I love this. I'm utterly amazed at how you can make a prompt so ... satisfactory and wonderful. This Haru, I just love her. She gets her way, she's strong but she knows what she has those weapons for. She knows she has other weapons and she is simply.. amazing.
montycrowley chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Fantastic job! Since it's about Haru coming into her own power, I appreciate it all the more. :) And because of that reason, I'm faving this thing. Hope you do more!