Reviews for Shadow Of The Fox
He lost really some godlike fanfic if he loses that easily
Fanfic9000 chapter 24 . 2/18
good lemon.
Make a fem!pain
jimik510 chapter 1 . 2/9
You’re a dick! You’re also immature!

real talk this is great stuff
As soon as you took the most used route which was Naruto listening to Mizuki to retrieve the scroll I stopped immediately. Regardless of your reason, this has been overused too many times. I was expecting more but I guess I just set myself up for dissapointment
FunnyKittens chapter 9 . 2/4
Naruto is a dumb little sh*t this stunt he just played proves it
colebryant246 chapter 1 . 1/22
why do nel and shippo talk like coon asses from Louisiana. I've met kids that have better grammar and they are from ages 3 to 4!
colebryant246 chapter 1 . 1/22
AssassinVisuals chapter 3 . 12/12/2017
This is pretty good. Wish the chapters were longer.
Morlandros chapter 6 . 11/20/2017
I had been looking for a story that I wouldn't have to wait on updates for, and in the process I stumbled on this number. I remember having tried to read it in years past, but as I recall I gave it up for one reason or another. However, the reviews and accumulated number of favorites left me wondering if my tastes might have changed enough to get a different result.

The writing itself is fairly well done given that English appears to be your secondary language. I like how you try to balance humor with seriousness. I do get the feeling that several descriptions get short changed. You seem to focus primarily on things you feel "look cool" and minimize the rest to get to the parts you like. I can certainly understand that feeling, but it does leave a bit to be desired from a balance perspective.

The story so far does suffer from a number of over-used yet under-developed fan fiction habits common to the site, such as the angry mob routine and the shallow Sasuke that the lazy author can't be bothered to actually write in a meaningful fashion. But given that they are so common I've chosen to tolerate them for now to see if there's merit further along in the story.

I have to say that the author's note at the beginning of this chapter certainly discourages that small hope, though. It's always disappointing to read that the author lacks so little planned direction in a story that they change it mid-run in order to desperately appease others. It leaves the impression that you don't have a concrete idea or plan for the story from the start, which then leaves me questioning why you bothered to start posting chapters before the notion was fleshed out.

Even so, a variety in stories is a good thing. This is different enough from others I usually read that I still have some hopes for where this may go.
knarf3 chapter 8 . 11/16/2017
Sasuke-teme just signed his own death sentence.
HadoFoxGodAsashi chapter 1 . 11/12/2017
Yeah shove it you worthless Kishimoto lover.
Thesaucegod chapter 29 . 11/6/2017
Do shion.
Thescaucegod chapter 23 . 11/6/2017
The only reason EpicFail is bitching is because his life was the epic fail, your a great writer with almost no mistakes.
Guest chapter 28 . 11/4/2017