Reviews for Shadow Of The Fox
KITSUNE5341 chapter 23 . 7/26
Eney one else picture the Disturbed mascot.?
KITSUNE5341 chapter 21 . 7/26
I LOVE THIS SONG OMFG! :D
KITSUNE5341 chapter 10 . 7/25
So it's basicly a realy badass vertion of a m9 Bayonet.? ME WANT! n_n
Gold Testament chapter 39 . 7/25
That reminds me... Did you really have to give Shishi one of the most epic Kunoichi(Temari)?
Gold Testament chapter 38 . 7/25
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh man that was fun. I only wish that your story's Itachi was right about Jiraiya dying in the most comical way ever. Also Naruto was a bit extreme. Jiraiya's not an embarrassment to the human race. Just to the entire male gender.
Gold Testament chapter 37 . 7/25
WHY WOULD YOU TORTURE ALL THE NINJA OF THE LEAF LIKE THAT BY MAKING TORA THE CAT HAVE 12 KITTENS?! That kind of evil is only meant to be used on the likes of Sasuke, Orochimaru, Obito, Nagato, Madara, and Tobirama. Also when it came to Jiraiya's office torture you should've included an author's intermission with like a dramatic music sting, lightning, and a maniacal laugh. By the way why is Naruto chill around Tobi? Tobi killed his parents and manipulated Hikari. The ending though was pretty hilarious.
Gold Testament chapter 36 . 7/25
Boo I thought the council meeting would be more fun. By more fun, Naruto, Sakura, and Shishi making fools of all the civilians and the elders.
Gold Testament chapter 35 . 7/25
I forgot you brought in Stitch. Was it really the little blue fluffy thing that is like hyper enough to wear out an army after drinking coffee and possibly eating coconut cake?
Gold Testament chapter 34 . 7/25
So Shinigami really does have all the deceased Uzumakis in an isolated region of the underworld... He could always cough up Minato to distract Kushina.
Gold Testament chapter 32 . 7/25
Actually I don't think the Suna symbol is a gourd, I always thought it was an hourglass.
Gold Testament chapter 30 . 7/25
You didn't seem to include the reactions of all the Hyuuga there.
Gold Testament chapter 27 . 7/25
Those bits with Nel were hilarious.
Gold Testament chapter 10 . 7/24
He tries to go for a lame joke just to get rid of awkward silence?
SwordOfTheGods chapter 40 . 7/12
I just started watching Hellsing before reading this chapter and if that beginning was a reference to Alicard(sp?), then I have some of the best freaking timing!
guilhermejoww chapter 1 . 7/7
OK! This is shaping up to be awesome.
2,047 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »