Reviews for Shadow Of The Fox
Major Simi chapter 50 . 5/22
This is a really great story, please continue
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 50 . 4/13
Yeah, I thought there was potential, but I have grown thoroughly disappointed with this tale. There was too much nonsense! Sorry, but the became a failure.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 44 . 4/13
One word: freaky!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 43 . 4/13
This seriously becoming both sick and disturbing.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 41 . 4/13
Yep. Knew it. Also, I am liking this story less. No need for explanations, since we'd just disagree.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 40 . 4/13
Well, I guess I can accept the decision to shorten Naruto's list of ladies to the aforementioned.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 39 . 4/13
Yeah... Tsunade, Shizune, and Konan should be with Naruto, but they could be Shishi and that would be fine with me.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 38 . 4/13
You just lost major points with me, mister, and if you don't know why, then there's no need for an explanation.
epicgreymon chapter 1 . 4/13
AWWWWWW no sexy jutsu
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 37 . 4/13
If there is going to be a female Akatsuki member with Naruto then she needs to be Konan. Furthermore, although strange, Tsunade should fall in love with Naruto.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 36 . 4/13
Well, I'm looking forward to Naruto marrying all of his beautiful ladies!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 35 . 4/13
1) That was a sweet bonding moment for Naruto and Anko. 2) Okay, now I KNOW that Naruto is going to be the next Kyuubi!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 34 . 4/13
1) I forgot to add previously that, in the last chapter, the scene with Naruto redeeming Gaia and the 2 falling in love with 1 another was strange, and maybe a bit sudden, but sweet. 2) You turned Stitch into a sick freak. Did he even know the difference between friend and foe? 3) Awkwardness in the Uzumaki-Namikaze household...
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 33 . 4/13
1) You put STITCH in?! 2) Well that certainly explains your inclusion of Tayuya and Karin, but does that mean that Tayuya is an Uzumaki too?
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 32 . 4/13
Wondering how Naruto's gonna bring Gaia around and then the 2 fall for 1 another?
1,956 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »