Reviews for No Tendo
jctsoi chapter 40 . 10/24/2023
Read this series way back when it was first posted on the FFML. Was happy you posted here when the FFML went away. I come back every so often to reread it. Even though it's been close to 10 years since this fic was last updated, I still come back and hope you would release that epilogue even if it's just a your notes. This is still one of my favorite fanfics.
Difdi chapter 28 . 7/17/2023
Other countries might need to extend human rights to tool using sentients, but it isn’t necessary in the USA - the USA has had laws that do that since 1868. The trouble is, people - including judges - INSIST on trying to interpret the 14th amendment to say things other than what it says in plain English.
Difdi chapter 22 . 7/16/2023
Somehow, I am not at all surprised that chaos really likes Ranma…
Difdi chapter 19 . 7/15/2023
Someone ought to point out to Luna that they did in fact end up needing such things in the Silver Millennium, and not having them when they needed them is probably why the Silver Millennium is now extinct.
Battlesny chapter 40 . 5/28/2021
goodbye story, you will be missed... for about a day, I have a short attention span and a memory to match.
Battlesny chapter 31 . 5/20/2021
humans have never needed outside help to cause suffering, or to find someone else to blame for that matter.
Battlesny chapter 14 . 5/10/2021
But.. is there any evidence of Maybourne 'not' having a 'fondness' for giant robots?
Battlesny chapter 11 . 5/9/2021
Jack's medical exam was so horrifying that you just had to put it in twice.
Battlesny chapter 9 . 5/8/2021
it took me a while to remember Full Metal Panic.

lol, I feel like they probably 'get it' but just think it's funnier to be oblivious. at least that's what I would do... my coworkers haven't tried to murder me yet so I must be doing something wrong.

Who is Shion? I had originally assumed she was named for some famous author. but now I'm finding out she's actually a teenager?
Lerris chapter 40 . 1/19/2021
This is largely amusing, but I kind of got bored around chapter 14. Basically, the story needs to take itself a little more seriously, and maybe pair back the character count. That being said, this may appeal to others more than me.
Sonkuragari chapter 40 . 12/7/2020
I believe this is the 3rd or 4th time I've read this story and I still love it. It's honestly one of my favorites.
Tactition101 chapter 40 . 5/24/2020
I don’t know if this story will be updated again but I’d just like to say that it was a predominantly good read. (Paris Spears I pretty much just skipped after that Senshi knock off) Thank you for the work you put into it for ten years.
Tactition101 chapter 37 . 5/24/2020
Gibbs is here! That just gave this story an automatic plus two approval points to its already high score!
DaMan chapter 40 . 9/17/2019
I really like this one. Too bad it didn't get a proper end.
HiddenMaster chapter 40 . 7/14/2019
Well, I caught up on this story.

I have to say, I enjoyed this story. You never took the setting too seriously and kept the humor around, but at the same time dealt with the rather nasty side of living in a setting with genocidal magical girls and parasitic snake lords.

Ranma and Hotaru, in particular, were just adorable together. I also very much liked how you portrayed Sailor Pluto.

Even if you don't update this story again, I'm still happy to have read what you have here, so thanks for sharing this. It's been fun.