Reviews for No Tendo
tarrangar chapter 20 . 5/22
I'm quite certain that after what Marller did, SG command wont care one bit that the Vanir don't want her dead, she will be marked as a terrorist to be killed on sight, and sooner or later if she keeps coming around they will succeed, if nothing else when she's unlucky enough to run into the Senshi.

Just saying this, because I hope Earth wont just roll over and let the Vanir and devils have their proxy war there, without at least trying to kill off anyone who commit terrorist acts, they shouldn't succeed every time of of course, but once in a while, seeing one of them getting in over their head and dying would be nice.
Qriiz chapter 40 . 1/18
Impressive...

Just as what I expect would happen from people's reaction if this happen in real life.

The sad thing is, that kind idiocy does exist in reality. ~_~
Hikari Nova chapter 40 . 10/1/2017
very nice fic so far and I hope you'll revive and update this someday
doraemax chapter 15 . 8/13/2017
I have been re-reading this... and i have to say again. this...is comedic gold. hahaha
sonkuragai chapter 40 . 7/25/2017
This has got to be the third or fourth time I've read this fic. I just keep coming back to it every once in a blue moon. I love it. I really do. Although it'd be sad to see this fic end, I understand the reason and it IS a rather long read, but an excellent one too. This probably won't be the last time I read this fic either, I just find myself coming back every so often. That should say something about how good a writer you all are. If you do go for the time skip and end scenario, might I suggest you do a lead up rather than an abrupt jarring large length of time and end? Maybe something like a 1 year skip across 1 or 2 chapters then maybe a 5 year skip across at least 2 chapters, followed by a 10 year skip epilogue? That way it doesn't feel all rushed and abrupt. Just a suggestion though. Either way, this is one of my top 10 faves. Cheers!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/1/2017
He is American
OFC he has that fondness for giant robots and mech.
duh
Q.Q chapter 11 . 6/1/2017
"what?!" asked Jack weakly, as the topic of conversation penetrated.

...
WOW
That is one hell of a play of words.
It didn't register at first but.. wow.
Seriously hilarious, you, my dear man, you and your compariots are magnificent.
Rakaan chapter 12 . 3/25/2017
Eh. The crossovers are starting to get annoying now.
Fast Frank chapter 27 . 9/29/2016
I'm not a connoisseur of tea, but the Air Force has a reputation for generally feeding pretty well. Besides, SGC's mission and equipment may be secret, but the base itself isn't.
ivan the terrable chapter 40 . 7/9/2016
I dont know if your still doing much in the way of writing. Just wanted to say I have read a lot of what you wrote and want to say thank you. Your writing broght me happiness in some rather sad situations.
Guest chapter 40 . 6/28/2016
Please accept my condolences for your contemporary being MIA.
I do hope you will continue or rewrite this because it's quite epic.
But even if you do not please remember that it is a story that brought me pleasure.
Thank you for writing this.
mordreek chapter 7 . 5/14/2016
High children, lets play a game. Everytime an author, no matter how obscure, appears in the story, you drink a shot. Hold on to your liver and have thst stomach pump a-ready, cause yous bout to get alcohol poisoning
mordreek chapter 3 . 5/13/2016
someone really likes their Tank Police if little Bonaparte is anything to go by.
Orumon chapter 40 . 4/21/2016
Very nice series. Saw it on Anime Adventure and then came here. Whats nice to me was it's pace, and the fact that it accounted for the changes that the timeline had. The fact that none of the cast became all powerful was also a good move.
Fast Frank chapter 28 . 3/26/2016
I didn't think about it when I first read this on Anime Addventure, but Urd was the one who set up the 'Susan Mayo' identity. (Remember that Setsuna was surprised that to have a name badge waiting for her.)