Reviews for No Tendo
sonkuragari chapter 40 . 1/25
I REALLY enjoyed reading No Tendo and hope to see an update someday
Reymen chapter 9 . 10/18/2015
I think this is the most fucked up timeline I have ever read if you view it from a crystal Tokyo standpoint. Nice work
Indecisive Bob chapter 40 . 9/22/2015
Excellent story so far! It's hard to follow what's going on sometimes because of the constant scene shifts, but it is nice to know what's going on everywhere. I love how everything's become quite the beneficial mess (for the most part), all because of a change to Ranma and Hotaru's early lives. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 40 . 8/2/2015
Fubared indeed and very well done at that I am looking forward to your next update.
Tsamoka chapter 40 . 7/13/2015
Please don't give up on this. I've been a huge fan of this story for a long time.
Tsamoka chapter 3 . 7/13/2015
Did I read that right? Specialist Asimov? As in Isaac Asimov, the writer? LOL! I can totally see him working for the SGC!
moon so bright chapter 24 . 3/3/2015
OMG, that was Suanko! Is she going to be in this plot more, too?
moon so bright chapter 15 . 3/3/2015
I like sane!Jedite and Nephrite.
gearworks chapter 5 . 2/9/2015
naming convention is fun to read
you can almost 'see' the characters
nice work
Fast Frank chapter 22 . 1/22/2015
I made this comment on Anime Addventure, but I'll say it again: F-14 is NAVY, and has significantly different characteristics from the F-18 (also NAVY) she trained in.
WTF chapter 8 . 1/10/2015
Interesting story, but your writing style leaves a lot to be desired. While grammar and punctuation is pretty spot on most of the time, the constant scenes shifts from one character to another without an real plot progression gets annoying. You even have a habit of writing scenes into your chapters that have nothing to do with the story, except for making your chapters longer. Once or twice every chapter is enough, you though, you do it every other paragraph.

And it isn't unique to this story, you did it in Spiral Dragon and Phoenix fragments. I stopped reading those two after getting more and more irritated about having to shift through a page load of junk just to understand where you were headed with the plot. In omakes, one-shots and short stories, these scenes provide a teaser about what might happen should the story continue, for full length stories, they just throw off the reader leading to more readers not bothering to finish reading your stories. It gets irritating.
fellow chapter 15 . 11/26/2014
Awesome.
Twiggy-Hoyden chapter 40 . 8/21/2014
Nice doorstopper of a fic. A little disjointed at times, maybe too many refernces thrown in. But a fun read.
Difdi chapter 34 . 8/3/2014
People in power tend to view their aides as always working for their employer's interests. The aides sooner or later tend to see themselves as gatekeepers and then as managers of their employer.

By controlling the information the employer receives, they can control the employer. As Kinsey seems to be learning...
Difdi chapter 11 . 8/1/2014
You have a technical error in this chapter.

The maximum depth of most SCUBA gear is around 150 meters. The world record dive with SCUBA gear is just over 300 meters - and that required specially built gear, a really exotic gas blend, one of the best divers in the world and the guy was only able to stay down for a couple minutes.

You have several divers engaging in extended operations over 400 meters down. Perhaps you meant feet, not meters? If not, you should probably have them using something other than a SCUBA rig.