Reviews for The Price of a Heart
Brainstormandthethinker chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Oh my! How Macabre I guess the moral of the story is:- Never get a Heart Transplant by a dodgy Wizard. Or is it Never get a Wizard to do a Heart Transplant's surgeons job.
Phantom Dennis chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Two obvious flaws in the story: It doesn't explain what happens with the Lion and the Scarecrow, and it really doesn't fit with the Wizard's goals. If the Wizard did murder Dorothy he'd probably have Glinda on his case.
absolemofvicki chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
This is disturbing in a good way! I love stuff like this.
DigitalDuctTape chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Um...damn.
Very chilling, you crazy son of a gun :D I like it
mud in my face chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Some of these guys don't like it and they cowardly hid behind an anonymous mask. However, I support your wicked mind and applaud this great showcase of originality. Continue with your imaginative plots and quirks. :)

I just watched Oz: the Great and Powerful and loved the twist. You should watch it!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
MAUAHHAHA

Yeah I loved this, it is darker and slightly disturbing, but hey - everyone writes disturbing things sometimes?
I liked the fact that the Wizard of Oz took Dorothy's heart! It's so funny! And I laughed for ages after that!
Puker chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
What is your problem? You are so disgusting! I think I'm going to be sick.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
... AKA WEIRD! You are cruel!

!I AM AN EVIL MANIAC! At least I don't go around killing people.
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Very twisted. I think you could play with this and lengthen it a bit more. As is, I like how you captured the myth and superstion from Snow White and applied it here. Poor tin man, once he realizes what has happened it'll just shatter his new heart...

tha-thump...