Reviews for Smile
Accio Fangirl chapter 1 . 2/18
I cried, you are an amazing writer.
Miki chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
This was so beautiful that I cried, literally, a litre of tears. Wonderful story!
StridingFreedom chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Oh my god. This was so perfect. Thank you for writing it.
YukiNoSamurai chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Wow. No wonder this is the most favorited out of the few AsouxAya stories. It was absolutely amazing! Not only was it pretty lengthy, but it went through so many feelings and emotions. I really liked how you portrayed Aya taking advantage of how she could use her legs, before she couldn't anymore and suddenly running off. It was a quirky image, but deep. I also liked how Asou thought Aya was annoying when they first met, which she did give an odd first impression. You pointed out that Asou let her be independent and treat her like a normal person until she needed help. And the thoughts Asou had about would he still feel the same if she didn't have the disease, and wishing her to be able to live a full life, but still wanting to be by her side.

And I love the romantic take on them, and despite you saying it was a new style with little dialogue the little you had was good enough. And it was still great despite lacking dialogue. I found the "take what you can get" part so cute, and so was their kiss. You should definitely do more of these that explore their romance and depth of it. Of course, I'm looking for things that were unsaid and didn't happen in the drama. I want that extra romance, dialogue, and deeper confessions, and touches. And in the end when Asou finally had enough courage to visit her grave when it started raining, irony I thought 'Aya and Asou have been caught in the rain a lot' and then Asou thought it seemed to rain when they were together. Almost as if we had the same thoughts on that. I thought it was brilliant to use the rain and Asou thinking it was a sign Aya was "with him", he talked to "Aya" and asked if she would wait, and he "heard" her. Such nice symbolism, emotions, vocabulary, and story. You really should do more of these! I was very impressed! Wonderful job!
mb chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
hello, just rewatched this incredible drama and chanced upon your story. i wanted to commend you on your story, it links the drama and special well and the way you portrayed aya and haruto's relationship fits them. aya is such a strong and special person, her beliefs will continue to encourage others as she had me. thanks for sharing.
yqwoenfla chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I cried more than 1 litre of tears when watching this drama. Your story is great! I broke down when she died. It was sooo sad. And the special episode! OMG! The flashbacks just made me cry all over again. I love this drama. I reckon it's better than the movie version. But the movie version of Koizora is better than the drama version of Koizora. :D
Angel chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Made me cry... sob! Normally I like happy endings, but I have no idea why I feel like reading and watching sad stuff. Anyway, great job with the story!
Tourteau chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Beautiful. I loved it. It's just perfect; you portrayed the drama so well that you made me love it even more!

I love the Haruto's ending too. It brought tears to my eyes. :)

You did an amazing job with this beautiful fic.
MisCelineous chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
This is a beautiful story. I cried reading this.
cynthiarox66 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
whoaaa, i cried a liter of tears reading your fic! Bravo, this was great! so sad, but so beautifully written.
sarah0406 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I love it and I'm nearly crying what doesn't happen often.. This drama is one of the best I've ever watched!
aoko hyuuga chapter 1 . 9/1/2010

You made me cry with your fic... (and it's sooo difficult to do so)

I don't know if it's because you reminded me or the drama or because you've pictured it all in a so coherent way with the story...

You have totally done justice to it TT_TT
VanillaMostly chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I like this, very beautifully written and i love the last part. "You'll wait for me ne?" AWW. The biggest pity about the drama was that Aya and Haruto never had any direct physical contact... he could have kissed her on the forehead at least!
Hazlov2004 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Awsome story i watched this drama and its rly good
Very beutiful chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
You are a very good person. I hope god blesses you. Give you happiness and joy in life