Reviews for Fifty Words
TEAM AYUMI chapter 12 . 2/9/2011
I would like to see a chibi Heiji and Conan team up... But I would LOVE A CHIBI KAZUCHAN FANFIC AND I WOULD JUST PICK HER UP AND HUG HER SSSSOOOOO KKKKAAAAAWWWWWWIIIIII!_

All right lets see a chibi Kazuha in action and protecting Heiji while he's portecting! Sougi!

I would imange what little Kazuchan would like too keep her identy down. She would have her hair down with a hairband(like Ayumichan's twin only with long) or her side bangs tied into braids or barrette holding back her side hair.

Anyways a chibi Kazuha would be a whole lot cuter then a chibi Heiji. Although I would like Heiji's heavy, high pitched and childish Osakan accsent, I bet it would sound very !

SO I VOTE FOR CHIBI KAZUCHAN!_
Procrastinating Penguin chapter 11 . 4/7/2010
*glomps Kid!Toichi*

You're right. Toichi is way too underrated in the fandom. XD
Procrastinating Penguin chapter 8 . 4/4/2010
What? You don't like this chapter? I like it! There's not many Eri fics out there. I think your Eri was very IC ;D, I wrote something similiar a while ago but it was dodgy so I never got around to posting it. (It was Ginzo/Eri, though XD)

So very Kogoro and Eri to ignore each other... honestly, I can't wait for them to get back together already! It's so obvious they still like each other. *eye roll*

Anyways, I like this chapter. Please keep up the good work. :D
Procrastinating Penguin chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Haha I guess with Kaito, ther are so many things you'd rather not know. XD
LeonaWriter chapter 5 . 4/1/2010
Heh, I especially like this one. It's got real potencial. Imagine how many things would've gone differently if Takagi (who MIGHT've listened to Shinichi) had been there right at the beginning. Interesting.
HetaPastaH3ro chapter 4 . 3/31/2010
Is Kaito DRUNK?
roankun chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
3rd chap's not bad. not bad at all. (i didnt read the first two :P)

although, you might want to use some spacing. say, two sentences for each paragraph. i dunno why, but for me, it just flows better that way.
Onomatopoeiafloon chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
Way to dwell into Haibara's character with such a short amount of words. This was done very well. :3 We actually had to write essay's like this for College Bound English, they're tougher to think of than most people would think. XP

Anyways, very cute. I hate how people assume that Haibara is completely cold, in and out, when she clearly isn't. She cares for those kids very much I think, and it's nice to see other people notice her soft and warm interior. :3
Onomatopoeiafloon chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
I love Shinichi so much. :P It would suck to be trying to explain to people something like that and not even realize you'd been turned into a teeny-tiny cute detective twerp. :3

Lawl, and then his fans call him a twerp. XP Anyways, really cute. It's hard writing little things like that. Harder than most people would think. Very cute. :3