Reviews for Presents
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
X3 That's so cute! Best Gesea fic I've ever read, that's for sure.

Ryuu no Kami chapter 1 . 8/10/2010

I love Zelos.

I haven't read a lot of Genis and Presea fluff, being a Kratos and Anna person, but I loved the fic. Very much in character, and can easily picture Genis's reaction to Presea's little kiss. Very cute it was!
The Wind Guardian chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Brilliant. Your writing is always brilliant, I swear. I've been reading your works for Tales of Symphonia for a really long time despite just joining the site today and I have always thought the way you've written out the characters in your fics is how they actually would do things after the plot. I do hope you continue, for you've made quite a fan out of me with your fluffies.

I'd love to maybe chat sometime!

Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
SQUEE! Oh this is so CUTE! Genis and Presea baking together was adorable, but I think my favorite part was the ending. I wasn't expecting it, and I could see it happening in my head, so...perfectly in synch with the characers.
ChaoticChris chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
A very adorable one-shot! I loved it! Characterization to me was spot on and fit the characters' personality quite well. I thoroughly loved how Genis offered helped to Presea in present making as well as the end with the mistletoe. I also had a laugh when they walked into Raine trying to cook and when Sheena and Zelos came into the picture. I always find it funny to see those two running around and bickering about something.

Overall, great one-shot again. And thank you for making a Gesea story. It's uplifting to see new ones since they've gone scarce over time. So I'm looking forward to seeing more possible sprinkles of Gesea one-shots along with your Colloyd ones which I too adore! :3

- Christa [Cwister]
AnriMia24 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I wish there were more Gesea stories. I enjoyed your cute little story very well. I hope there will be more of this pairing. :)
Kiomori chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
That was really sweet! I can see Genis doing something like that with Presea too!

I have to say that I guessed what Zelos was doing, but I didn't expect it to be stuck to his head! That was just like him!
Zefie Kirasagi chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
*flails my arms and runs around squealing very shrilly*

*runs over to Lil-Samuu and glomps her and hugs her and kisses her and at some point grabs her bum, but whatever!*

Thank you so much for writing this, I really enjoyed reading it ) It came out as good as I could have expected, better actually. Kept in character quite nicely (although now Zelos-chibia in my head decided to make a pair of underwear out of mistletoe and is chasing after Sheena-chibia who for some reason is missing her pants - oh no wait, I see, Zelos-chibia has them).

Again, thanks very much _ It's great to get something like this from one of my favorite authors on FFNet
OkonoMiyagi chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Aw. Gesea's one of my favorite pairings, if only for the fact that Genis is too shy (and likely oblivious to the fact that Presea probably wouldn't have a clue anyway).

I've been reading a whole lot of your fluff stories. Consider yourself favorited!